Wonderful Night

Lana's POV
I just got out of the shower and Maddie is in her room playing. We had a long talk and she's fine now that I'm not leaving her. Maybe I should bring her to a therapist for some help? I don't know anymore. I feel like an awful mother honestly, I am terrible.
Maddie: "Mommy?"
Maddie was peeking through my bedroom door. Good thing I was my towel on.
Me: "Hey baby, you ok?"
Maddie: "I wanna come to here."
Me: "Ok honey I just have to get ready so I'll be in the bathroom."
I put in a red right dress and some makeup.  My hair was just down and I wore red high heels. I walk out of the washroom go see Maddie asleep in my bed. She's so sweet and innocent it kills me. I check my phone *5:45* SHOOT! I have to get Maddie dressed and start dinner! I'll start dinner first since she's asleep and I don't want her to be grumpy when Sean comes. I run down stairs as fast as I could in these heels and start to make dinner. I'm making lasagna and apple turnovers, wow I really am Regina.

I just put the lasagna in the oven when I hear Maddie call out for me from upstairs. I walk upstairs so see her sitting up in my bed with bed head.
Me: "Someone had a good nap!"
She giggled and reached out for me to pick her up.
Me: "Let's get you changed okay? Remember Sean is coming!"
Maddie: "Yay Sean!"
When we got to her room I picked out a cute little pink dress with flowers on it and black flats. I helped her get into the dress and I brushed her hair, putting in pigtails. She's so adorable oh my god!
Me: "All done cutie."
Maddie: "Yay! Sean coming now?"
Me: "Yep he will be here any minute. Let's go downstairs and wait."
I held her hand and we walked downstairs together. She went and started to watch cartoons and I went to check on the lasagna.
*DING DONG*
Sean's here! I walked over to the door and opened it. Sean was standing there in a cute black tux with a red tie.
Me: "Nice tie, we match."
Sean: "Well knowing you, I knew you would be wearing red. I brings out you sexiness."
I blushed and hugged him.
Me: "Lasagna good?"
Sean: "Oh yeah! Hey, where's he little princess?"
Me: "In the living room watching some cartoons."
Sean: "I'm gonna go say hi to her."
Me: "Ok I will get the lasagna out and set up."

Sean's POV
My goodness, Lana looked so hot in that dress. She truly is a beautiful woman, and so is her daughter she's just too cute.
Me: "How's the princess doing?"
Maddie turns to see me and she smiled and ran into my arms. I picked her up and she kissed me on my cheek.
Maddie: "HI SEAN!"
Me: "Someone's happy to see me!"
Maddie: "I like Sean!"
Me: "I see that, are you hungry?"
Maddie: "Ya!"
I carried her into the dining room and helped her into her booster seat.
Lana: "Oh why thank you!"
Me: "No problem, she's quite the cutie."
Lana: "Oh ya. Shall we eat?"
Maddie: "YES!"
Me: "I second that."
Lana brought in the lasagna and we dug into it.

After we ate Lana cleaned Maddie up and we all went into the living room to watch a movie.
Maddie: "FROZEN!"
Lana: "Oh Maddie..."
Me: "Ya! Frozen is awesome coming Lana!"
Lana laughed and Maddie cuddled between us on the couch. I can really picture myself with Lana, and of course Maddie. I can be a father figure for her and I have always wanted kids. Maybe we can have another?

Lana: "She's knocked out."
I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Maddie cuddled up into Lana and she was stroking her hair.
Lana: "I'll take her upstairs."
Me: "No love, I can do it."
Lana: "I'll come though, you carry the princess, she awaits for her carriage up to her room."
I laughed and carefully picked up Maddie bride style. Lana and I both went up the stairs and I set Maddie on her bed.
Lana: "I have to get her in her PJs, let's hope she doesn't wake up so we can have...us time."
She slowly and carefully changed Maddie and tucked her in. We walked back down into the living room.

Lana's POV
God he's so hot, and he's great with Maddie. Maddie already loves him!
We got to the living room and we both sat on the couch.
Sean: "Lana... I love you. I want to be with you and Maddie. I know she comes with you and I couldn't be happier, I love her too. I want to be here for you both."
Wow, wow, that was a lot.
Me: "Sean.."
Then he lunged forward and planted a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back and then he pushed me down into the couch. He came on top of me and we kept kissing, I love this man so much.
Me: "Sean.."
In between kisses we spoke.
Sean: "Yes love?"
God I love when he talks in his accent like that.
Me: "I love you too."