Dont Go

Lana's POV
I woke up to feel a small body on top of my chest, of course it was Maddie. I watched her while she slept for a bit, she looks so innocent and cute. It warms my heart to see the features on us that are the same. She's mine now and that will never change again. I can't wait to watch her grow up but yet I don't want her to at the same time. She will be my baby girl forever. Shoot, my date with Sean is tonight at six and I have to try to get Maddie away from me without her freaking out. That should be fun. I looked back down at Maddie to see her shifting around a bit and her eyes were starting to flutter, and so the day begins.
Maddie: "Mommy?"
Me: "Hi sweetie, good morning!"
She crawled off me and sat up in the bed.
Maddie: "Breakie?"
Me: "Yep let's go!"
I got up and started to walk towards the door and I turn back to see Maddie making granny hands at me. What ever it's morning I'll pick her up.
Me: "Come here you."
I picked her up and she put her head down on my shoulder. We walked downstairs and I put her into her chair.
Me: "Do you want cereal, oatmeal or pancakes?"
Maddie: "Oatmeal! Brown sugar one!"
Me: "Ok that sounds good."
I made her the oatmeal and gave it to her with a spoon. I sat down on my chair and ate my oatmeal.
*DING*
My phone went off so I got up to check who has texted me.
Sean: Still on for tonight at six right?
Me: Yep can't wait! Just not excited about Maddie leaving me.
Sean: She will be okay Lana don't you worry about it.
Me: Ok see you at six. Mwah;)
Maddie: "Mommy I'm all done it all!"
I walked over a room her out of her chair.
Me: "Good girl! Want to go on the couch and watch cartoons or do you want to play with your toys?"
Maddie: "What we doing today?"
Me: "Well we can play for a bit then you are going to get ready to go to Ginny's!"
Her face fell and she started to tear up.
Maddie: "NO MOMMY!"
Me: "Maddie baby it's okay! I will only be gone for a little bit. You can play with Ginny and Josh, it will be so much fun!"
Maddie ran upstairs the best she would without falling. I heard her slam her door, once again the best she could with her little bit of strength. I sighed, great. Should I leave her to calm down for a few minutes? I think I will so she can just cool down.

Maddie's POV
Mommy is leaving me again. She doesn't want me I don't know what I did wrong. I should just leave now before she takes me away to Ginny. I love Ginny but I don't want to leave my mommy. I feel scared without her with me and I feel like she left me again. I don't want to feel alone again like before. I'm going to leave I just need to grab a few things; my teddy, bingy and that should be good. I put my bingy in my mouth and carried my teddy. Then I quietly and slowly walked down the stairs. I got to the front door but I realized mommy put one of those locks on so kids can't get out. Sure I ran away maybe once but it doesn't mean she should do this! Well maybe it does but I still don't like it.
Mom: "Madison where do you think you are going?"
She had her stern voice and was giving me a mad look. I just kept trying to get the door open but then I felt my mom grab me and lift me up. She put me on her hip and I started to kick and cry.
Me: "YOU DONT WANT ME ANYMORE!"