Heading go meet Nana and Papa

Lana's POV
Maddie just kept crying into my shoulder and kept saying the name "Charlotte". Who is this girl, and why is my daughter so attached to her? Later tonight when I put Maddie down for bed I am going to call the orphanage place she was in and find out who this girl is. I need to make Maddie move on from her but I need to find out who she is first. I broke out of my thought by hearing Maddie cry louder. I started to make circles on her back with my hand to calm her down. I did this for a few minutes and her tiny body relaxed, I knew she fell asleep. I stood up and rested her down the the couch gently so I wouldn't wake her up. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped her up in it. I am going to get ready for my moms and dads house while she naps for a little bit. She just needs to calm down and hopefully she will be okay when we go to my parents.

I finished getting ready and I went to the couch and there laid Maddie in the same place I had left her a bit ago. I walked over and rested my hand on her tummy.
Me: "Baby, time to wake up we are going to Nanas and Papas!"
She fluttered her eyes open and then turned around onto her belly.
Me: "Maddie it's wake up time."
She whined at me so I just picked her up bridal style and started to walk upstairs. I was expecting her to throw her tantrum but she wrapped her tiny arms around my neck and snuggled her head into my chest. I got to her room and gently put her down onto her bed. I got out a cute dress to wear and some undies.
Me: "Let's get changed honey."
She whined at me again and still had her eyes shut. I just sighed and started to get her out of her PJs myself. She still didn't bother to wake up by the time I was done dressing her, she's just like me... stubborn. I smiled and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and once again wrapped her arms around my neck and cuddled into me. I smiled at the fact that my baby girl is finally getting comfortable with me, but she still hasn't called me mom or mommy yet. I walked over to the bathroom because I have to brush her hair and brush her teeth. Let me tell you right now, she does not like brushing her teeth. I sat her down on the washroom counter to wake her up. She opened her eyes finally and looked at me with a pouty face. I just smiled at her and started to brush her hair. When I was done brushing it I put a red bow in her hair to match her dress. She looks so cute! Then I started to get her toothbrush ready, as soon as she saw it come out she tried to hop off the counter but lucky for me she is scared of doing it.
Maddie: "No teeth!"
Me: "You have to or else your teeth will hurt!"
She shook her head and put her hands over her mouth. Man this girl knows how to put up a fight. A picked her up and sat down on top of the toilet with her on my lap.
Me: "Move your hands please."
She shook her head again. So, I started to tickle her stomach knowing that she is ticklish so will move her hands to make me stop. As expected shelved her hands so I quickly took action. Finally, after the fight to brush her teeth it was done and we were ready to go to my parents house. I picked her up and set her on my hip and we walked downstairs to the front door. I helped her put on her black flats and i strapped her in her car seat. I hope she will react well to meeting my parents, she has had a lot of change in the last few days so let's hope she doesn't mind a bit more new stuff.