Test

Three weeks later
Lana's POV
I am in love right now with my life, I really don't think I could be any happier than I am right now. I have an amazing boyfriend and an incredible daughter who makes me smile everyday. We all fit together like a puzzle .

Right now I'm just laying in bed waiting to hear Maddie call out for me. I don't feel so good today which sucks because I wanted to take Maddie swimming. I could call Sean over and swim with her while I relax in the sun I guess, I will have to send him a text.
Maddie: "MOMMY!"
And there's my wake up call. I get up, rolling out of my warm covers and I immediately feel my stomach flip. Great I better not have the flu, I have Maddie and if she gets sick again... no I don't even want to think about those sleepless nights.

Me: "Good morning beautiful!"
Maddie: "Hi mommy!"
I pick her up and head downstairs to do the ritual, cartoons and breakfast. Today I'll make... just cereal I don't feel like cooking honestly.
Me: "Maddie what cereal do you want baby?"
Maddie: "FRUITY LOOPS!"
Haha, she does love her fruit loops. I open the book and smell that fruity sensation but for some reason it made me stomach feel terrible. Immediately I feel a rush coming up and I run to the washroom and throw up in the toilet. Then I hear tiny footsteps as soon as I finish.
Maddie: "Mommy okay?"
She looked super scared, aw she is worried about me.
Me: "Yes honey I'm ok, just feeling sicky."
Then she headed back to the living room and I brushed my teeth. I went back to the kitchen and made Maddie's bowl of cereal and called her over to eat.  While she was eating I decided to text Sean.

Me: Hey you busy today?
Sean: Nope. Why what's happening?
Me: Not feeling good and maybe you could help😏 also Maddie needs a play buddy now and you are the perfect guy for the job!
Sean: I would love too! Can't wait. See you soon love 😘

Man I love him. I look over to the table and see that Maddie isn't there anymore, she is back watching cartoons. That kid is obsessed with Scooby Doo.

TIME SKIP TO SEAN ARRIVING

I open the door and see my handsome man standing there with a grocery bag in his hand. He comes in and puts down the bag, I decide to be sneaky and look what's in it.
Me: "Really Sean, cheese?"
Sean: "Yes you love cheese!"
I laughed and kissed him.
Me: "Ugh I don't feel well again, I hate throwing up."
Sean: "Love go take a nap I got the little one."
I smiled at him and headed upstairs. Just as I got to my room I had the urge to puke. I ran to the washroom and barfed again. Maybe... I don't know I usually never get sick like this. I feel fine basically accept this. What if I'm pregnant? No, I couldn't be. Could I? It wouldn't hurt to just take a test and check. I have spears packed away in the closet... I can't even mention that story of why. Let's just check to get the stress off me, I know I'm not but just to be 100% sure.

I got the test, now I just ya know... gotta do it. Ok so that's not hard let's just get this over with.

There, ok. Now I have to wait a few minutes. I can't be pregnant, I just can't be. It would never happen, never. If I did though would it be so bad? I love Sean and he wants kids and Maddie would love a little sibling. Ok, Lana don't think about that you're not pregnant. Ok, the test should be done now. Ok, it's ok. Yep it's going to be one line and I'm just sick. That's what will happen, I know it. So, I just gotta look and my worries will be put to rest. Here we go... I look at the test and I see two lines, there I'm good. Not pregnant, WAIT! TWO LINES?! No, no, no this can't be right let me take another one.

Three tests later, all positive I am speechless. I am pregnant, with Sean's baby. I just got Maddie and now I will have another? I'm just learning about all this mother stuff and now I will have two and one a newborn? I think I'm going to puke again. *RING RING* *RING RING* Ugh great.
Me: "Hello?"
Mrs. Harring: "Hi Lana this is Mrs. Harring from the orphanage."
Me: "Oh hello, I have been meaning to call you."
Mrs. Harring: "Oh wonderful so have I."
Me: "May I ask why you are?"
Mrs. Harring: "Well a very close friend of Maddie, Charlotte has been very affected by this whole adoption and I was wondering if the girls could arrange a play date?"
Me: "Charlotte? Maddie always talks of her! Who is she?"
Mrs. Harring: "She is a girl here that practically raised Maddie since she got here. Those two couldn't be separated from each other since they met. It's a shame to see they both are so sad apart."
Me: "Oh I would love to meet her and thank her. Of course the girls can get together, Maddie would love that. I'll call you later to arrange a time and date. Goodbye thank you!"

Oh great, now I ruined two little girls friendships with each other and I'm pregnant?