Introducing Maddie

Lana's POV
It was been a couple of days and Maddie is feeling 100% better now. She's my perfectly healthy baby girl. Things have been great so far, she calls me mommy and that's my favourite part. I called the orphanage yesterday and they said they would call me back tonight, so let's hope they stay true to their word. Anyway, today I have plans with Maddie to go to Sean's today and meet the cast. Everyone is so excited to meet her but I haven't old Maddie yet, I'm afraid she will freak out by all the people. I haven't left the house really with her besides my parents house so I guess now I will have to introduce her to the publicity as well which will not be fun. She won't understand my job and the fact that these people are my fans and don't want to hurt her. I know she will be scared and I hope she will talk to me.

I walk into the living room to see Maddie watching cartoons. She's wearing a cute pink top and leggings and her hair is in pigtails. She's too cute!
Me: "Maddie we are going to go out and meet some of Mommy's friends okay?"
Maddie: "Who Mommy?"
Me: "Well you will just have to see baby girl. Common let's get our shoes and coat on."
She listened and I helped her put them on. I carried her out to the car and strapped her into her car seat. I turned on the radio and we sang the whole way to Sean's house.

Finally we pulled up into Sean's driveway and I helped Maddie out of the car.
Maddie: "Mommy up!"
Me: "Ok, ok."
I hoisted her on my waist and we walked towards the front door.
Sean: "Hey girlies!"
I laughed
Me: "Hey Sean."
Sean: "So this must be the little princess?!"
Me: "Yup here's Maddie, my princess."
I kissed her head that was now hiding in my hair. She is being shy again.
Sean: "Hi Maddie! I'm Sean your mom's best friend in the whole world, right Lana?"
Me: "Haha... What ever you say Sean."
Maddie: "No I mommy's best friend!"
She said it quietly but harshly, and it made me laugh so much. Sean also laughed with me.
Me: "Ya sorry Sean I'm taking."
Sean: "Wow I'm hurt... common let's go inside to the others they are eager to meet this little one."
We went inside and Jennifer Morrison, Bex, Ginny, and Collin. Ginny immediately ran up to us.
Ginny: "Oh my gosh she is so cute!"
Me: "She gets that a lot!"
Her face was hidden trying to hide.
Me: "Maddie, baby come out from hiding."
She slowly lifted her head up.
Ginny: "She looks so much like you Lana! Hi Maddie I am Ginny!"
Maddie: "Hi.."
Next Collin came up to us.
Collin: "Hey there ladies, who do we got here?"
Me: "Here's little Maddie!"
Collin: "Ay Maddie I am Collin!"
She started to giggle, probably because she has never met someone with an accent.
Collin: "What are you laughing at love?"
Maddie: "You funny!"
We all laughed again and Jennifer came up.
Jennifer: "Lana, oh my god. She is adorable."
Maddie: "Hi!"
Jennifer: "Hi sweetie pie! My name is Jennifer!"
Me: "Honey do you want to go down now?"
She nodded her head and when I put her down she leaned on my leg.
Bex: "This little cutie must be Maddie?"
Me: "Yep Maddie, this is Bex!"
Bex bent down to Maddie's height
Bex: "Hey, do you want to ditch your mom and come party with me?"
Maddie nodded her head and held out her hand for Bex, in surprised she has opened up this much.
Me: "Maddie your leaving me?"
Maddie: "Mommy I go over there it's ok!"
Me: "I know sweetie I'm joking, go have fun.
Her and Bex left and went somewhere else in the house. Sean came back over and started to talk to me.
Sean: "How are you and Maddie?"
Me: "We are amazing, she has made me so happy."
Sean: "That's wonderful I'm so happy for you two."
Me: "Thanks Sean."
Sean: "Wanna go out to the back for a walk?"
Me: "Sure!"

Boring chapter I know, but it's a filler for what's coming... do u notice anything between Sean and Lana?! Also I am so sorry it's been a while since an update but exams are almost done!!!