How Soon is Too Soon?

Lana's POV
I just woke up and right now I'm making some waffles for Sean and Maddie who are still sleeping. I woke up feeling a bit of morning sickness but I'm too happy to let that bother me. Sean is so happy and excited for this baby and I couldn't think of a better way for him to have reacted to this whole situation. I am overjoyed but I also have a lot of things on my mind. I still have to introduce Maddie to the press, have to tell Maddie about the baby, I have to arrange a play date with this Charlotte girl, I have to tell my work I am pregnant. A long list that just keeps growing I guess. Maybe I should call the orphanage right now just to get that done with and off my mind.

Mrs. Harring: Lana! Hi, great to hear from you. So I am guessing you have a date in mind for the get together for Charlotte and Maddie?
Me: Yes, how does tomorrow sound? My place at 3:00pm? If you could drop her off I would be happy to bring her back home.
Mrs.Harring: Sounds perfect! Charlotte will be so excited when I tell her, she loves that little girl to death. See you then.

Ok, so that's done. I feel kind of bad for this Charlotte girl. Kind of guilty in a way because I took someone away who obviously meant a lot to her. I don't know we can work something out I guess so they can see each other if that's what Maddie wants as well.

Maddie: MOMMY! Sean slept over again and he came and tickled me so I would wake up!"
I look over to see Maddie with bed head and she is in Sean's arms who looks hot as always.
Sean: Yes, I am guilty for being the tickle monster.
Me: Haha! Well glad you two sleepies are up because I made some yummy waffles.
Maddie: Yay!
With that the day has started and we all started eating our breakfast.

Time skip to after breakfast

Sean: How are my two bundles of joy doing this morning?
Me: Nauseas but I'll be ok. So I need to make a doctors appointment for an ultrasound and all that fun prenatal stuff that guys love to talk about.
Sean: Haha. Sounds good, how about tomorrow afternoon?
Me: No it will have to be Monday morning because tomorrow little miss Maddie is having an old friend come over. It's a surprise though so don't mention anything to her. Her name is Charlotte, I don't know if I told you about her but those two girls are very close. I want to do anything to make Maddie happy and plus I get to make one more little girl happy as well.
Sean: Sounds good, do you want me to stay or...
We really do need to talk about living arrangements I guess. He obviously should be living with me while I have the baby here but how soon is too soon?
Me: You are welcome to stay the night again, if that's what you want. I mean it's totally up to you. I know you have a home but you are going to be living in my home when the baby comes right?
Sean: I have been thinking about that actually... how would you feel if I moved in maybe now? I mean if you are not comfortable with that and want to take it slower I'm totally ok with that. I just want to be here to make things easier on you during the pregnancy as well. I want to help you Lana, you and Maddie and this little bean growing inside of you. I can help clean, cook, handle Maddie and take care of you.
Me: Oh Sean. That's perfectly fine with me and I'm sure Maddie will be thrilled. Have I ever told you that I love you? Cause I really do.
Sean then leaned in and planted a romantic kiss on my lips. Too bad we are about to be interrupted because I hear small footsteps making their way here.
Maddie: Mommy! Sean! Let's go pway at the park. Pweaseeeeee!
Me: Sure that would be fun! Let's go get you changed girly.
Sean: That's a great idea princess! I'm sure the tickle monster will come with us to....
Maddie: Mommy! Tell Sean the tickle monster can't come. If he lets him come then he gets a time out!
Ohhh mother like daughter. Sean and I just burst out laughing. Then he picked her up and throws her little body over his shoulder and we make our way upstairs to get ready for the park.