Party All Night

Prince's POV

"Drink it! Drink it! Drink it!" Everyone shouted at Bre and I could tell that she was scared

Right now, me and Bre are at the biggest party of the year and only cool people were invited to it. I got invited and I really wanted for Bre to come, so I asked Damion and Jessica (the guy and girl who planned the party) if she could come too. It took alot of begging, but in the end, they said that she could come. I didn't tell her I had to begg then to let her come because I did't want her to be hurt and upset.

Bree'Ana's POV

"Drink it! Drink it! Drink it!" Everyone shouted at me. I was terrified!!! Everyone was sitting around me just drinking down bottles of beer and now, they're trying to get me to drink some! I mean, I get that you only live once, and I believe in that! But I just believe that you should do things that are fun and NOT dangerous and that you could get in trouble for. Some people here are still 17! I mean, I'M not, but we could all get in trouble.

"Come on you guys! Give her a break!" Prince said sticking up for me.

"No! She has to drink it just like everybody else did!" Jessica said. She can be a real pain sometimes.

"Yeahm dude. And you're next, so get ready." Diamon said to Prince. He had this scared look on his face and we both just stared at eachother.

I knew this was a bad idea the minute we got here. I thought to myself.

Me and Prince gave eachother that look like we both had an idea and then he started and I just followed his lead.

"You guys! I think I hear a police siron coming from a couple streets down!" Prince said.

"Someone probably called them and told them we were having a party." I announced.

"Quick! Everyone! Grab all of the empty beer bottles and take them with you somewhere and just get rid of them! And leave!!! I can't afford to get in trouble with the police!" Damion said.

"Again." Jessica mumbled and Damion gave her 'the look' as in the shut-up-or-imma-kill-you look.

Me and Prince rushed out and jumped in his car.

"Thanks." I said to him as we drove.

"No problem. anything for my best friend." He said smiling at me. He has the most perfect smile!:)

"I'm just happy we're almost out of school!" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Come on, Prince! No one likes me at our school! And the worst part is that I don't even know why! I didn't even do anything to ANY of them!" I said being honest.

"Maybe they're just jealous of you." He said.

"Oh Puh-LEASE!!! NOBODY is jealous of me!" I said.

"Well you never know." He said. "You are really pretty."

"Really?" I asked all happy and bubbly.

"Yeah! Of course! You just gotta show it! Always rememver that." He said. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow." He said as we pulled up to this really nice house a couple of streets down from mine.

"K, bye!" I said getting out.

"You need a ride tomorrow?!" He shouted.

"Yeah!" I said back.

"Okay, I'll text you when I'm on my way." He said.

"Okay." I said and started walking up to the house until he pulled off.

Once he was far enough down the street, I started heading the other direction to my house.

How do you like it so far??? Let me know. Comment. Vote. And Keep reading!!!XDXDXD