She's Not Too Bad After All/McDonald's Madness

Okay, this is kind of going to be a combined chapter, because I want to make this story exactly 30 chapters long. :D

Bree'Ana's POV

The next week after we got my dress, we had to go shopping for the bridesmaid's dresses. My bridesmaids are Kinayah, Arianna, Alicia, and Jay, and my mom is the maitron of honor. (A/N: I don't know how to spell that, or what it is. I just heard it on Say Yes To The DressXD) 

We are going back to the same store, and hopefully, we don't get the same salesperson. Ugh! I can't deal with people that perky. It just irritates me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the bridal shop

"Helloooo, welcome back!"

Oh no, she's back! :S

"Umm, hi." I said slowly turning around to see her big ees staring at me with that bright red lipstick and teal eyeshadow. Come on lady! It's 2014! Get with it!!!

"Are we coming back for bridesmaids dresses?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Okay, well the bridesmaids section is right over here." She said leading us towards the back of the store and there was a big area filled with different shades of every color, and lost of different styles.

"Oh wow!" I said as we all admired the beautiful dresses. "How much are these?" I asked her.

"Well, they range from about $100-$500." She said.

"Okay, thanks." I said.

"If you need my help, my name is Melinda. Just call for me." She said. 

"Okay!" I said. But we wouldn't be needing any help from her, because just by her makeup, I can tell that she doesn't exactly have the same style as me.

They all tried on SO many dresses! Long, short, dark, light, strapless, straps. There was so much to choose from! But our colors are burnt orange and teal.

Finally, we found a burnt orange dress that had swirls going down the front. But I didn't want them to all be orange. (A/N: Go to the external link to see the dress.)

"Umm, Melinda, does this dress come in teal?" I asked her pointing to the dress that Arianna had on.

"Let me go look it up." She said.

A few minutes later, she came back.

"Yes, it does come in teal." She said.

"Yay! okay, great! Does everybody like this dress?" i asked.

"YES!" They all shouted.

"Okay, well it can be like a pattern, sooo, 3 people can wear teal and 2 can wear the orange." I said.

"Okay, that's fine." Kinayah said.

"So who wants to wear the teal?" I asked. Kinayah, Arianna, and Alcia all raised their hands high.

"Okay, sooo, Jay, and mom, you guys want to wear the orange?" I asked.

"Yepp!" They both said.

"Okay, great!" I said cheering.

We all went and let them know our sizes, so the dresses could get sent to my house once they all arrived at the store.

"Thanks, again!" I said to Melinda.

"You're welcome! I wish you all the best of luck." She said.

She's not too bad, after all. I thought to myself.

Okay, here's the second half/part of this combined chapter: McDonalds Madness.

Bree'Ana's POV

After we left the birdal shop.... Again!, we went to McDonalds.

We decided to go inside this time. We all got out of the car and went inside.

We got in line to get out food and some lady tried to cut in front of Arianna. Oh god. That was a mistake.

"Uh uhhh! Who is chu?!" Arianna screamed all ghetto and everybody turned their attention towards us.

"Nunya business, and I'm tryna get my food!"

"Ha! No da hell you ain't! Move out mah way!" Arianna shaouted pushing past the girl and ordering her food.

Arianna's POV

Right once I turned back around, that bitch poured a cup of ice cold tea on me!

"Ha!" The girl said.

"Oh no! This weave is too expensive to be gettin' stuff all up in it" I shouted and jumped on top of her and started punching her in her head. Then I grabbed some litle boy's fries off of his tray and shoved them down her throat.

"TASTE THE POTATOOOO!!!!" I shouted and everybody stared cracking up.

Bree'Ana's POV

Everybody was now staring at us like we all had some kind of problem or something!

"Umm, excuse me! Ma'am!!!" The McDonalds worker shouted at Arianna trying to give her her food.

"Ladies, please! Get off of eachother!" The manager shouted as he pulled them apart.

They both stood up and glared at eachother.

"I'm going to have to ask for you to leave." He said pointing to the door.

"But I ain't even get mah fries yet!" Arianna shouted.

:"Fatass." The girl mumbled.

"Bish whet?!" Arianna said taking a step closer to her.

"NOTHING! Dang!" She shouted.

"That's what I thought!" Arianna grumbled.

We all left at the same time, and I could hear Arianna mumbling things on her way out.

"Dang, a black woman can't even get her damn fries! Da hell?! Imma go to the McDonalds on 17th street next time! Cuz this one smells like monkey ass anyways." She said and kept on talking about it the whole way home. xD

Wooooooooooowwwwwwwwww! It's been forever since I've updated! But here ya gooo!:)