First Day Of School

Jaylonna's POV

Today is my very first day of the 1st grade!!! EEEEK! I can't wait to go to school and see Angel.... And mostly Jacob, but nobody has to know that!;)

I wonder if mommy would let me have a boyfriend???? Would she be mad? Happy? I don't know. But I'm hoping to have one. A specific person too. :)

Bree'Ana's POV

Today is Jay's first day of school! Ugh! But that means I have to start waking up early too, to go to my classes.

I woke up and just sat there on my bed for a little while because the lighting was confusing my eyes and I could barely see.

Once I got enough strength to get up, I got out of my bed, went and took a quick shower, and then got dressed in black yoga pants, with blue, black, and gold stripes on the top and a white Michigan see through shirt with a white tank-top underneath. I then put on my black, white, navy blue, and gold lebrons and went into Jay's room.

When I walked in, she was still just laying there, staring at the ceiling.

"Come on, girlie! Whacha' waitin' for?!" I said pulling the covers off of her.

"Uhhh! I'm tired!!!" She whined.

"And you think I'm not?! Come on! Let's go! First day of school. Don't want to be late."

"We could be." She mumbled.

"What was that?!" I snapped.

"Nothing!" She yelled while smiling.

"I though so!" I said pointing a finger at her. "Now, I'm gunna go make you lunch and put it in your new hello kitty lunch box. YOU, get dressed. Remember your outfit is layed out over there in your chair" I told her

"Okay." She whined.

I went downstairs and made her lunch: penaut butter & jelly sandwich, doritos, apple sauce, animal crackers, and a splash cooler capri sun. There wasn't that much "making" in the process, but hey! It's food!

I put it all into her hello kitty lunch box, and then put that into her matching hello kitty back pack.

After a few more minutes, she came downstairs in her hello kitty outfit. It's like one of those things where the shirt is attached to the tu-tu/skirt.

She also had on black leggings underneath and her sparkly black flats with hello kitty on the tip of the shoe. Her hair was looking a mess though.

"You look cute! But oooh! That head of yours! What are we going to do with that?" I asked her while laughing. "Here, sit down." I told her while sitting her down in her little princess chair in front of the T.V. and I started combing her hair.

I put some jel in it to make it wavy, then combed it and brused up her edges, and then put it in two braided ponytails on the side with little pink hair balls on the ends and black hair-ties at the top with a hello kitty hair clip on each side.

We sat there for a few minutes and we both had a S'mores poptart for breakfast when the doorbell rang. 

"Who dat be?!" Aunt Mabel screamed at the top of her lungs from upstairs. "Do I need to get my gun?!" She asked. I opened the door and it was Prince.

"No, Aunt Mabel, it's just Prince." I assured her.

"Oooh! Mr. Abs boy?!" She said excitedly. "Let me get up outta my bed!" She said.

"Aunt Mabel please go back to sleep!" I yelled.

"Child, don't go to orderin' me around! I'm a grown ass woman! I can do whateva the hell I wont!" (Ghetto way of saying want.) "But I'll stay up here just for you." She said sweetly, but still sounding irritated.

"Thank you!" I said looking at Prince and rolling my eyes, letting out a sigh of relief. "She's sumthin' else, I know." I told him and we both started laughing.

"Yeah." He said laughing.

"Prince" Jay shouted and came and ran into his arms as he squatted down (A/N: Lol! Like those old ladies do their squats. Lol!!!) to reach her height.

"Heey! Sweetie! You look adorable!" He said swinging her braids in a circle.

"Thank you!" She said twirling like a little princess.

"Soooo, what brings you here?" I asked him smiling.

"Just wanted to wish Jay good luck on her first day of school." He said.

"Aww! Thanks." I told him.

"Anytime. Can I ride wit ch'all?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure! Let's go now! You don't want to be late!" I told her.

We all left and got in my car and drove Jay to her school.

Once we got there, all of the kids were playing on the playground before school started.

"You want us to walk you over there?" I asked her.

She shook her head no.

"Why not?!" I said defensively.

"Because...." She said. "I'm a big girl." She said smiling.

"Well okay 'big girl', be good and have fun!" I told her.

"Okay mommy!" She said and I gave her a kiss on her cheek and so did Prince.

"Bye Prince." She told him.

"Bye baby girl!" We both shouted to her and then we looked at eachother and just started laughing as we watched her run onto the playground and start swinging on the swings with Jacob.

"Who's that?" Prince asked me.

"That's Jacob. We saw him when we went back-to-school-shopping. They want to have a play-date sometime, so me and his mom exchanged numbers. She also said he was the cutes boy in kindergarten. That made me real mad!" I said laughing.

"Aww! Our baby girl is growing up!" Prince said and then started smiling at me. "What?" He asked.

"Our baby girl?" I said. "I made her!" I said laughing.

"Yeah, but she could also be mine some day too." He said and winked at me. What was that supposed to mean?!?!?!

Prince's POV

I could tell the Bre was confused about what I said. But she'll just have to wait and see. ;)

What do you think Prince is going to do?!?!?! Tell me how you like it so far in the comments.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow Me!!!!!!!!!!!XDXDXD