Come On, Man!!!

Bryson's POV

What did I do to deserve this? What did I do to deserve this? This thought just kept running through my head over and over again.

Right now, me and Prince are sitting in the Emergency Room waiting area waiting for results of Bre. We rushed her straight to the hospital becasue there was nothing that the school nurse could do.

"Bree'Ana Livingston?" The nurse said standing by the door. That's our foster family's last name. We don't know our real last name.

"Right this was." She said andPrince and I both stood up and followed her into a room where we saw Bre laying. It hurt me so bad to see her layed up in the hospital. "Here she is." Tha lady said. "I am sorry to tell you that because of the loss of oxygen for such a long period of time, Ms. Livingston will no longer be able to survive." She said. We both just stared at her with a blank look on her face.

I have never cried so much in my entire life. But to see her there and hear that she won't be able to stay alive makes me want to kill myself. Bre is the only family that I have left. And now, it's only me that's left.

"You each can have a moment to say a few words to her in private." The nurse said.

"I want to go first!" I said eagerly.

"Okay man, I'll step out." Prince said in a sad voice sounding like he was about to cry.

"Listen Bre, we've been through everything together. Ups and downs, and now this. If there was anything that I could've done to re-live that moment, and change what happened, trust me, I would've. You are my everything, my little sister, twin, my only family, and my best friendd. I don't know what I'll do without you." I said tearing up again when I heard a knock on the door.

"Are you done?" The nurse asked. What kind of person just interrupts a special moment like this?!?!?!

"I guess." I mumbled, rolled me eyes, and walked out.

Prince's POV

Once Bryson walked out, I walked into the room and just stared at Bre.

"Come on, you have to tell her!" I said to myself. "And if you don't tell her, it will ruin everything and she'll never know." I said battling with my own emotions. "Come on man, just say it! Tell her how you feel!" I said. "Well, here it goes.................."

What do you think he's going to tell her?!?! I'm not saying ANYTHING until the next chapter!!! MUAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough, COUGH* OH and by the way, be sure to comment and vote!!! I want atleast 100 reads and 10 votes by my 10th-15th chapter so keep reading, commenting, and voting!:)