YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now, they're 23, and it's June, and the whole crew (Mindless behavior and their girls) are all at the beach with Prince and Bre. Also, Bryson and his girlfriend are there too, and so is Jay.

Prince's POV

It's been a while since the whole crew has been together. It's actually kind of fun! But I have plans that everyone knows about, except for Bre; she's completely clueless.

Jay is here, too. She's 11 now!!! (A picture of her is in the external link.) She's just growing up so fast!:(

We are all scattered around the beach, but I plan on gathering everyone back up underneath our umbrella thing in a little while.

Bree'Ana's POV

Me and the girls all went down into the water, and I brought Jay along as well. We were all just splashing around and having a good time, when I saw Prince signaling for us to come back up to the umbrella that our stuff was under.

I told all of the girls to get out of the water, and we all walked back up to the table and put our dresses on over our bikinis.

Then, we all sat down at the table and waited for everyone else to gather around.

"Can we make this fast? I'm getting cold!" Jay whined and I gave her the death stare and she just turned away.

"Okay, most of you know why you're up here, besides Bre and Jay." Prince started and me and Jay just looked at him with our eyebrows starting to go down because we were both confused.

"Bre..." Prince said walking over to me and grabbing my hand, lifting me up off of the bench.

"Yeah?" I asked staring into his eyes.

"I love you more than I have ever loved anyone in my life before. Will you marry me?" He asked getting down on one knee and pulling this beautiful ring out of his pocket.

"YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said jumping up and down and he spun me around kissing me and making my baby blue dress flow through the wind along with my hair that had beach waves in it. Next to the day Jay was born, this is like the best day ever!!!!!

After that, everyone cheered and we all just started talking.

Prince's POV

"Soooo, what do you think?" I asked wlaking over to Jay.

"Abooouuut?" She asked/said.

"Me, being your dad." I said.

"I'd like that." She said smiling at me. "I've never had a dad before, but I think you'll be a great one!" She said and I gave her a big hug, then Bre came over and joined in on our hug.

"Oooh! Group hug!" Alicia shouted and they all came running over and we had a big group hug! It was really hot though, with all of these black people so close together!!! Lol!

Sooo, what do you think?! Do you think that Prince and Bre are right or eachother??? Do you think that their relationship will last? Do you think that Bre's real family will ever find out about this??? Only I shall know!!!!XDXDXD Be sure to comment and vote!!!:):):)