The Struggle...

This chapter name is inspired by my friend/cousin/bis sis @Xx_GummiBear because she always says 'The struggle is real'. Luv you cuzzzyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!:)

Bree'Ana's POV

As soon as I was about to tell Prince my biggest secret of all that only my foster mom and dad know about, Prince's phone rang. Wow! People really like to call him at the most irrelevant times!!! I thought to myself.

Once he got off the phone, I looked at him with that face of "Who was that?!"

"That was my mom. I have to go." He said rolling his eyes like he was upset to leave. We both walked downstairs into te living room.

"Ohh okay. Well, I'll see you later!" I said smiling at him.

"Yepp! And I'll text you too." He said and winked at me (Which made me totally blush!!!) as he walked out the door. I watched him as he got into his car. Oh so cute! I thought to myself.

I walked back up to my bedroom and chaned into my pajamas;. Thank goodness the girls were all playing in the boys' room.

I layed down on my bed when I got a call from and unknown number.

"Oh no! I totally forgot!" I said into the phone. "Okay, I'll be there tomorrow." I explained.

I hung up my phone and quickly called Prince and asked him for a ride tomorrow. He asked where to and I told him he would see.

The place that he would be taking me would completely explain my entire secret to him, without me having to tell him.

I layed down on my bed and thought about Jaylonna. I can't wait to see her!:)

Who do you think Jaylonna is?!?!?!?!?! Is it her sister? Cousin? Comment and tell me! Only I shall know!!!!!!XDXDXD Sorry! But keep reading! And be sure to vote as well!!!:)