Confessions

Princeton's POV

Re-Cap:

 Once Bryson walked out, I walked into the room and just stared at Bre.

"Come on, you have to tell her!" I said to myself. "And if you don't tell her, it will ruin everything and she'll never know." I said battling with my own emotions. "Come on man, just say it! Tell her how you feel!" I said. "Well, here it goes.................."

Ra-Cap Over...

I walked over to Bre and held her hand in mine.

"Listen Bre, I have never told you this, but I'm in love with you. The only reason I date other girls is to not make you suspicious about if I like you or not. You're my best friend and I wanted you to be more than that, but I guess it's too late now. I feel so stupid for not telling you sooner. But it had o be now or never." I explained, After that, I kissed her on her forehead and I heard the machine beep and I could feel my eyes tearing up already.

Bryson and the nurse walked in and me and Bryson gave eachother a brotherly hug crying our eyes out. All of the things that we've been through together, and now she's gone.

I looked over and saw Bre's eye twitching.

"Why is she moving?" I asked the nurse scared.

"It must just be a reaction to the shock in ehr body when it lays to rest." She said.

"Oh." I said dissapointed.

We beagn to walk out of the room when I heard something moving. I turned around, but Bre was still.

Once we got out in the hallway, I heard someone calling my name.

"Prince??? Prince?!" They shouted. It couldn't be...............

"BREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted and ran back into the room. "Bre, is it you?" I asked happily.

"Yeah it's me. What happened?" She asked confused.

"Well, you kind of umm..... died." I said and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Oh wow!" She said in shock, yet still confused.

"Bryson!!! She's alive!!!" I shouted down the hallway and people stared at me like I was crazy. A couple of people shusehd me, but I didn't care. I had my Bre back!!!

"Wow! You miss alot when you decide to take a little nap!" She said yawning.

"Yeah I know..... Wait...... Did you just say.... Take a nap?!" I asked confused.

"Ummm..... Yeah." She said confused too.

"Wait! You're one of those really light sleepers! You didn't by any chance hear what I said... Did you?" I asked worried.

"Yes. I heard everything." She said laughing.

"Oh dang." I mumbled.

"Man, what are you talking about?!" Bryson said walking into the room and he just started at Bre. "BREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted and practically ran her over trying to hug her.

"Hello to you too!" She said laughing.

"Bryson, could we have a word in the hallway?" I asked him giving him that look that only guys know about. (A/N: I honestly don't know what the look is, because.... I'm not a guy! Lol!) 

"Yeah sure." He said and we walked out into the hallway, closing the door behind us. "What's up?" He asked once we were for sure that she couldn't hear us.

"Bre was just sleeping!!! She heard everything that we said!" I whisper-shouted.

"And..." He said confused.

"I confessed that I was in love with her!" I said angrily.

"What?!" He asked confused.

"Yeah!" I said getting mad. "She can't know that! I've been keeping it a secret since the 7th grade!!!!!"  I said.

"Oh, well she has a secret that she's been keeping from you since the 8th grade!" Bryson said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Wow, dude! You're really slow aren't you?" I asked.

"I don't know." I said still confused.