Young Love

Bree'Ana's POV

Later on that day, Prince picked Jay up form school because I got called in to work at Wal-Mart. We both ended up getting back to my Aunt Mabel's house at the same exact time. We saw eachother coming form different directions and started speeding up to see who would make it there first. Sadly, he won. But I'll get him back!

"Yay! I won!" He exclaimed as he jumped out of the car and Jay got out of the backseat.

"Whatever. I'll get you next time." I said laughing. "How was school, baby?" I asked Jay while giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Good! I have a new boyfriend! It's Jacob!!! EEEP" She squealed and I just gave her that ghetto look and then I looked at Prince and then back at Jay.

"She told me about it in the car." Prince said trying to break the awkwardness, but it wasn't working too well.

I just stared at her in disbelief and then walked into the house and stormed into my bedroom.

Prince's POV

"Is mommy mad at me?" Jay asked me.

"I don't know sweetie. But let's go inside and I'll go talk to her while you watch some T.V." I said.

"Okay." She said and we went inside. She sat down on the couch and started watching Sofia The First and I went upstairs to Bre's room and started knocking on her door.

"Bre?! Breeee!" I said while knocking on her door.

"Go away." She said and I could hear her crying.

"I have cinnamon rolls." I said and then she camed and opened up the door.

"Where are they at?" She asked still wiping the tears from her face.

"Oh yeah, they're still at wherever I'm going to get them from." I said smiling and she just tried to close the door in my face, but I kept it open with my foot.

"What do you want?" She said looking at me with tears in her eyes that were full of redness like she had been crying for 5 days straight!!!

"I want to talk to you." I said sympathetically.

"There's nothing to talk about." She said sniffling and walking back into her room, sitting on her bed.

"YES there is." (emphasize the yes.) I said following right behind her and sitting on her bed right next to her. "Bre, I love you. You can tell me anything." I said putting my arm around her.

Bree'Ana's POV

I wanted to be sad right now, but at the same time, I couldn't help but be happy that he just said that he loves me!!!:)

"Y-You love me?" I asked him wiping away my tears that were now, turning into tears of joy.

"Bre, of course I do!" He said, putting his arm around me.

"I love you too!" I said semi-crying into his shoulder leaving tears on his shirt. He pulled me into a tight hug and started tubbing my back, then kissed me on my forehead as I sat back up.

"So what's wrong?" He asked me.

"Well, I just.... I don't want her to get involveed with boys. I mean, so many boys have used me in my life, and I don't want her to live a life like I did. I want the best kinds of people in her life.... And that's you." I said smiling at him.

"Aww, Bre! And no matter WHAT, I'll always be here for you and Jay....... Always." He said wrapping me into his arms. I felt so warm and conforted when he hugged me. But he kept on saying things like 'I'll be there always' and 'our child'. But what was all of that suppoed to mean??? He wasn't going to....... No,-It can't be-I mean, I want him to but-UGH!!! I'm so confused now!!!!!!!!!!

Comment on what you think he means by all of his signals/signs. Don't forget 2 vote too!!! Keep reading peoplezzzz!XD And sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've been busy.