Movie Night

Bree'Ana's POV

After a while, which seemed like forever, Prince texted me and said he was outside.

"Jay, Prince is here." I said.

"Yay!" She said jumping up and running over by the door. She just stood there, because she knows not to go outside unless she has an adult's permission or and adult with her.

"I'll be right back. I'm gunna go get out sweatshirts just incase it's cold in there." I told her.

"Okay, mommy." She said.

I ran upstairs and grabbed our matching white sweatshirts with a big black heart on the back and it said LOVE in big sparkly silver letters on the front.

I ran back downstairs and Jay was still standing right there.

"Ready to go?" I asked her. She nodded her head, and her cheeks were full. "What do you have in your mouth?!" I asked her.

She opened up her mouth and I saw a big rainbow pile inside of it. I gasped. "You ate some of my skittles?!" I said with my mouth wide open. She just started giggling. "You sneeky child. Let's go!" I said mad, but I couldn't help but laugh.

We walked outside and I got in the passenger seat of Prince's car and Jay sat in the back seat.

"Hey, ladies." Prince said.

"Hi." We both said sounding just the same.

"Jay, what's in your mouth?" He asked turning around.

"My skittles!" I said making an angry face at her and she just smiled and giggled.

"Oh wow! Trickin' yo mama?" Prince asked her.

"Mmmmmhm!" She said giggling.

"High-Five lil' mama!" He said giving her a high-five.

"Okay, I see how it is! You remember that when we're watching MY T.V. shows instead of yours!" I said laughing.

"I'm sowwy mama." She said through the little bit of room in her mouth. But then some of the skittles fell out and on to the floor. She just held her mouth looking at them, "Woopsiez!" She mumbled.

"Oh my goodness!" I said picking them up and I just threw them out the window. I mean hey! It's not littlering! A dog or some type of animal could come by and eat them!!! "Hurry up and finish those skittles." I told her and she started chewing extra fast.

Once we got to the movie theatre, the line wasn't too long, atleast.

We went to see The Croods, since that was the only kid movie playing at the time.

We got out snacks and went and sat down. During the movie, Prince tapped me on my shoulder.

"I need to ask you something." He whispered.

"What is it?" I asked turning his way.

"I know we both have feelings for eachother. I love you, and your daughter. Do you want to be my girl?" He asked.

"Aww! Of course!' I said and hestarted kissing me.

"Ewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Jay whisper-shout.

"Shhhh!!!!!" I told her and started laughing, then kissed her on her cheek.