Dress Shopping

Oh, I forgot to say in the last chapter that the wedding is in exactly 1 year. Right now, there's 6 months until the wedding.

Bree'Ana's POV

Today, we're going dress shopping. Well, me, my mom, Jay, Aunt Mabel, and the girls are going. The guys all have to go somewhere else, because I don't trust them not to tell Prince.

We all met at my house and rode in the same car. We were really squished, but lucky for me, I was driving!!! HA! Suckeeerz! Lol! But anyways................

Once we got there, we all got out of the car and walked in. I started pushing on the foor, but it wouldn't open!!! I was just standing therr struggling, when Arianna walked up and pushed me out of the way.

"Allow me." She said rolling her eyes, and I stepped aside. Then, she pulled the door open, and I just stood there, embarassed that I really just did something as dumb as that. "What a shame." She said shaking her head and we all started laughing.

We walked into the store and we were greeted by this nice lady with long, curly, blonde hair.

"Hi, how are you all today?" She asked; her voice all perky and high-pitched. Well, I see someone put extra sugar on their cereal this morning. I thought to myself.

"Good." We all responded.

"So, what are you looking for today, a wedding dress, or bridesmaid dresses?" She asked.

"An actual wedding dress." I responded.

"Oh, so are you the bride?" She asked me.

"Yes." I said smiling.

"Well, congratulations." She said.

"Thank you."

"So, here is our bridal dress section." She said leading us to this big room in the back of the store. "How much are you looking to spend?" She asked me.

"Only about $2,000. Will that even get me anything here?" I asked looking at the prices of the dresses, and all I could see was like a kazillion zeroes behind every single number.

"Well, you might have a few options." She said looking through the dresses. "Oh! Here's a few." She said pointing to some. But none of them were really......... me. 

"Honey, you don't have to settle. I'll pay for your dress. Anything you want. As long as you're happy, so am I." My mom asked smiling widely.

"Aww! Really?" I asked her.

"Mhm."She said nodding her head.

"Awww! How sweet!" Alicia exclaimed staring at the both of us, and I just stared at her. "Oh, sorry. Ruined the moment again, didn't I?" She said stepping back. We all just started laughing because she's so silly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We kept on looking through the dresses, and I told each of them to pick one out for me. I tried on SOOOO many different styles of dresses. Mermaid, v-neck, sweetheart neckline, runway, cinderella, even some old lady dresses, just to see how they would look. And they wer U-G-L-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE lace dresses! They make me look so old!!!

After a while, Jay found one for me, and it was so pretty! (A/N: If you click the external link, it will take you to a picture of it.) It had a sweetheart neckline, with a diamond belt below my chest, and it was tigt at the top, until it got right below my butt, and It spread out and had like these swirly type things at the botton. Kind of like a mermaid dress, but I don't know. It was just..... Different. And I loved it.

"Oh my gosh! I love this one!" I exclaimed jumping up and down

"You look great, mom." Jay said admiring me.

"You really do." The sales lady added in. Nobody asked for her opinion!!! But she wasn't wrong. ;)

"Is this the one you want?" My mom asked me. I looked around at everyone and saw the look on their faces telling me that they loved it too.

"YES!" I shouted and everyone jumped up and starte hugging me and everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we bought the dress, and bought this like bag thingy for it so it wouldn't get wrinkled, we stopped at McDonalds on our way home and we all got a milkshake, and I got the caramel shake. (A/N: I'm still mad they discontinued those. MH, smh.) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we got home, everyone left and me and Jay stayed at my house. I had my mom keep my dress at her house so Prince wouldn't go snooping with his nosy self!

"Hey, baby." I told Prince as I walked in and saw him sitting on the couch watching football, and gave him a quick kiss.

"Hey! How'd the dress shopping go?" He asked,

"Good." I said not giving any detail what-so-ever.

"Soooo, did you bring the dress home?" He asked looking around.

"Nope!" I said smiling.

"Why not?" He asked poking out his lip like a little baby.

"Because I knew you would look." I said laughing.

"Meanie."

"Awww, I'm sorry baby/" I said sympathetically.

"You know what would make me feel better?" He asked biting his lip.

"No!" I shouted.

"Why not?!" He whined.

"Because what if Jay walks in?"

"Then we'll do it while she's at school or something." He said.

"I'm not doing that during the day." I protested.

"Why not?!" He argued.

"Because! It's awkward when it's in the light." I said looking away because when I get embarassed, I can't look people in the eye.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Prince said cracking up and rolling around on the floor.

"What?!" I asked confused.

"Because it's awkwrad when it's in the light." He said mocking me, sounding like a little girl.

"Whatever." I said and walked away up to my bedroom.