I Never Knew...

Bree'Ana's POV

I heard the car doors open and close from outside. Oh No! My foster mom must've gotten off work early!!! And all of the kids are probably with her! Ugh!

"Umm.... I can't really talk right now. I'm really tired, and I think you should go." I said yawning and blabbling on and on.

"Umm, okay?" He asked/said.

"Yeah, so out you go!" I said smiling trying to sound as nice as possible.

I walked him over to the front door, trying to open it, but it was too late. All of the kids came running into the house.

"Wow! I didn't know you had all these brothers and sisters!" Prince said laughing.

Lastly, my foster mom walked in.

"Hi Bre, sweetie..... Who's this?" She asked.

"Umm, this is Prince." I told her as he shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you." He said and smiled at her. She smiled back. I know he's probably wondering why my mom is nowhere near the skin color of me. But I'll tell him when and if he asks.

So much for him not finding out! I thought to myself.

"Prince, I need to talk to you....... Like....... Now!" I said grabbing his arm and taking him up to my room.

"Umm, okay?" He saidasked confused.

I dragged him up the stairs to my bedroom, just to see the girls all in there.

"Hey, girls! I'm gunna need the room to myself for just a little bit." I told them.

"Why?" Alexa asked.

"Because I do! Now out!" I said motioning for them to go to the door.

"Is that your boyfriend???" Miranda asked me in her sweet little voice.

"Noooo, now out!!!" I shouted.

"He's cute!" Emily said walking over to him.

"Whooooaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hold on there lil' mama! You're waaaayyyyy too young for him!" I said pushsing her away from him.

"Age is but a number!" She said running back over to him and hugging his leg. "What's your name?" She asked smiling at him.

"Prince." He siad trying to breathe.

"Okay, that;'s enough." I said pushing them all out the door.

"But..." Emily started.

"OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted and they all got scared and ran out the door.

"Ha ha! Your little sisters are cute!" Prince said laughing.

"Yeahy, about that........ My only real family in this house is Bryson." I blurted out.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me.

"Look Prince, not only did I keep my secret from you about liking you, but my most biggest secret is that...... I'm adopted. My dad used to rape me and beat me almost every day and my mom didn't believe me when I tried to tell her. Aaaannnnd... No, I can't say it. it's just too much to handle." I said tearing up.

"Bre, why did you wait so long to tell me?" I asked her.

"Because I was too scared. I thought that you would look at me differently and would be too embarassed to even talk to me or claim me as your friend." I explained to him.

"Bre, I will always love you. As a best friend, and some day, maybe even more." He said. I started to wonder about that 'even more' part. What was that supposed to mean???

"Thanks, Prince." I said hugging him when Emily (The Sassy One) walked in.

"Are you done yet?" She asked doing the Jerry. (A/N: Lol! The Jerry.) 

"No, Emily! Get out!" I shouted throwing a pillow at her, but I was mad it missed her because she closed the door too fast. Prince just started laughing and so did I.

"So what were you going to say at the end of all of that?" Prince asked me.

"Oh. I was hoping you forgot about that." I said mumbling that last part.

"If you don't want to tell me, it's fine." He said.

"No. We're best friends. We should tell eachother everything. No matter how hard. SO what I had to say is that......." I started.

What do you think she's going to tell him?! Do you think there will be another interruption and she won't be able to tell him?! Comment and tell me what you think. And don't forget to vote on EVERY chapter!!!!!!XDXDXD