The Little Old Lady

Prince's POV

I started heading down the street when I heard some girlie ringtone. It was coming from the passenger side right in-between the seat and the door.

I stopped my car on the side of the road and reached over and got it, but by that time, it had stopped ringing.

I'm guessing it's Bre's phone, 'cause she was getting a call from her twin brother, Bryson.

I called him back and told him that Bre left her phone in my car and he told me to come by their house so I drove back.

I walked up to her house and some old lady answered the door.

"Umm... Hi, are you Bree'Ana's grandmother?" I asked all sweetly since she was old and it would be kinda mean to hurt a little old lady's feelings.

"No. Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Princeton. Sooo.... Is Bre here?" I asked still confused.

"Who is this 'Bre' you speak of?!" She asked.

"She's my best friend. So, if she isn't here, then where does she live?" I asked.

"What?!" She asked moving her hearing aid around in her ear.

"Where is Bre?!" I shouted louder.

"You have a nice day!" She shouted and started closing the door.

"Wait! But...... Ugh!" I said and went and sat back in my car and called Bryson to find out where they were at.