G

● MIDNIGHT ●

• S O O Y E O N •

"Hey, let's go eat lunch," Baek asked me excitedly. Well, he's been always like that.

"I'm not hungry," I told him and hid my face on my desk. Well, if you didn't know, were 5 months already and we're both attending our masters. Yep. He came with me. He should be taking his masters abroad but he insisted that he should be with me. Sweet right? I know that also.

"But I'm very hungry alreadyyyy," he complained and pulled the sleeves of my blouse. Ah jinjja.

"Fine fine. You stubborn kid. You should thank--" I haven't finished my sentence but he already did. I just grinned.

"Ppali ppali. I'm really hungry right now," he complained as I still arrange my things. Aish. Why is he rushing today? (Hurry hurry)

"Yeah yeah," I mumbled and was about to get my bag from my seat but he took it already and ran outside. He's sweet y'all. Just because he is very hungry right now.

I sighed and smiled to myself. As I went out of the room, an arm wrapped around my shoulder and dragged me to the cafeteria.

"Hey slow down you michin. No need to rush," I told him as he still drag me. What's with him? (Crazy)

"Look for a table. I will order," he said and gave me my bag and his. And because I'm an obedient girlfriend, I looked for a table for us. Not until I felt something inside me. Never mind that Sooyeon. Maybe I'm just hungry.

As I sat down, I felt tired already. Maybe because Baekhyun dragged me from the room to here.

"Here," Baek said as he arrived bring a one full tray. Why did he bought so many? Can he eat that all?

"Why is it so full? You're the only one who will eat these all."

"Nope. Eat with me." He then arranged the other food in front of me. I told him I'm not hungry but he keeps on giving me food.

"Eat. Want me to do the airplane?" I just made a face in front of him and he laughed.

"What am I? A kid?" He just laughed where only the two of us can hear it.

"Eat it. You need to eat, you michin. I told you not to skip your meals." I just pouted and placed my face down the table.

"Ppaliiii. You need to eat. Don't starve yourself."

"But I'm not hungry," I complained and he just looked at me with a poker face.

"You're going to eat or I will make you eat your food?" I just pouted.

"None of the above," I answered.

"I told you don't skip your meals right? Then eat this," he said and pushed the plate of carbonara in front of me.

"But I'm not hungry. Really. I'm still full from what I ate a while ago," he just looked at me with a blank face.

"And what did you ate? Biscuits? Don't you ever lie to me you michin. Eat up," He said and no one could ever stop him because he's already decided. Yep. Call him stubborn and I will agree with you.

He then started eating his food, and because I don't want him to get mad at me, even if I am still full, I started eating my food.

"See? You'll be eating it too. Don't you ever try skipping your meals or else don't you ever talk to me," he said firmly.