H

● GOODBYE ●

• B A E K H Y U N •

Everyone had a good time yesterday after our monthsary the other day. We enjoyed and had a bonding time together. Also its fine because its our winter break. Its already Christmas eve today and we're waiting for the clock to strike at 12 midnight, indicating that it's already Christmas day. The others aren't here yet so its only the three of us here. Chanyeol, Sooyeon and me.

"Where are the others? Its already 11:30," Sooyeon asked us. I just shrugged at her.

"I'll call Minseok hyung. Wait," Chanyeol said and dialed on his phone.

While Chanyeol is talking to Minseok hyung over the phone, the two of us cuddled together.

"You really missed each other. No wonder how sweet you are today," Chanyeol commented. Sooyeon just blushed a little. How cute.

"Where are they?" I asked him to change the topic.

"They're at the lobby already. Don't worry its only 11:35," he replied.

"I missed everyone," Sooyeon said. "Jeongmalyo," she continued. We looked at her and she's just looking outside the window where the snow falls down making everyone outside feel the chilly Christmas eve. (Really.)

"Everyone missed you too don't worry," I told her in assurance. She replied with a smile once she adverted her gaze at us again.

"Everyone is thankful that you've already remembered them. That you have gained your memories back," Chanyeol told her.

"But I won't be with you guys anymore," she said mysteriously.

"What do you mean?" I asked but instead of replying, she just gave me another smile of hers.

"Heyyo people~!" Jongdae screamed once he entered Sooyeon's room.

"Yah yah yah keep it down will you? You can be heard until the nurse's station geez," Kyungsoo complained when he also entered the room. I heard Sooyeon giggled. Such a music to my ears.

"Why? We should be happy because it almost Christmas Day. Right Sooyeon?" Jongdae said and she nodded at him.

"See?" he remarked and winked at Kyungsoo but he just rolled his eyes on the troll.

As Minseok hyung close the door behind him, someone's missing.

"Where's Sehun?" Sooyeon asked before I could even.

"He went to fetch Jinhee from work and he told us that they'll just head here," said Jongin.

As we were talking about the maknae, he came inside the room with his Coffee.

"Speaking of," Junmyeon hyung mumbled.

"Did we missed something?" Sehun asked but we all just shoo our heads. Its only 11:42 in the evening. Why is it so slow?

Jinhee walked to Sooyeon's bed and gave her a hug. Sooyeon whispered something to Jinhee but I didn't understand it so I just shrugged it off.

As they pulled away, I think I saw some tears forming in Jinhee's eyes. Eh?

"Mwoga munjae ya?" Sehun asked his Coffee but she just shook her head and smiled at him. (What's the problem?)