B

● MAKNAE ●

• S O O Y E O N •

"Noona," Sehun called me sweetly as he entered our kitchen. (Older Sister,)

"What is it, our dear maknae?" I asked as I chop the veggies. (youngest)

"Can you come with me? I'll just buy something at the mall," he asked as he placed his chin on his hands and did his aegyo on me.

"Stop that. You look cuter," I said and removed my apron.

"So you will accompany me?" He asked excitedly. I nodded. I can't say no to him after he did his aegyo.

"Yes! I'll just wait you at the living room, noona," he said and ran back there. I just smiled at that sight.

Yes, I'm older than Sehun. Actually, with Jongin also but he doesn't call me noona either because I'm the one who insisted. Well, I haven't told Baek about our past either. Maybe later? I don't know.

Oh right. The boys are here too that's why Sehun came to me. They're maybe playing with Oppa. That's their quality time though.

Its also been 3 days since Baekhyun surprised me for his late gift for our monthsary even though it already passed that time. I still appreciate his efforts doing that kind of surprise. It still makes my heart flutter.

I cooked the veggies and put in the meat and the other ingredients. I'm making our lunch and didn't let Kyungsoo cook this time. He always cook for us and because I'm bored, I volunteered to cook today's lunch.

Suddenly, I felt dizzy and I almost collapsed. Thank God I held onto the counter top for some assistance. What's happening to me, really? Forget about that Sooyeon. Maybe because of the stress from school. Right. Its only stress.

As I recover from the dizziness, the food simmers. I checked if the meat is already cooked and the veggies aren't that hard anymore, I turned off the gas stove and the gas tank. I transferred it on a bowl and placed it on the dining table but covered it with the food cover. It's only 10:30 in the morning though.

"Kaja Sehun-ah," I called the maknae and he stood up right away with an excited face.

"Eodiga?" Baek asked as he shifted his eyes on us from his phone. (Where are you going?)

"Mall," Sehun simply answered and pulled me outside.

"Yah come home quick!" I heard him shouted and both of us answered a yes.

"Hop on noona," he said and opened the door for me and I thanked him after that.

"So what will you buy at the mall?" He just gave me a sweet smile as he focus on the road.

"Eyy~ What's with that smile, maknae? Are you courting someone?" I asked but he just smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

"Yah, tell me. I'm your noona after all," I said and I saw him nodded.

"Yiee~ who's the unlucky girl?" I joked but I saw him frown like a kid. Aww. He's really a kid.