N

● HELP ●

• S O O Y E O N •

"Happy monthsary, my Juliet."

"Happy monthsary, my Romeo,"  the lovers told each other as they hug one another. The girl suddenly kissed the guy's cheek.

"Aww. They're so sweet together," I commented.

"Ey~ Why did you suddenly do that?" The guy asked her but he's smiling from ear to ear, still not leaving each other's arms.

"You don't like it? Then don't." The girl pulled away from the hug and was about to go inside the house but the guy stopped her.

"No don't! Stay!" I shouted but I think they didn't hear me. I was behind the tree of their garden, I think? Suddenly, the guy kissed the girl on her lips.

"Oh my god! Someone save me from this scene! Kyaaa!!" I shouted as I witnessed a kissing scene LIVE.

"I don't like it because its only on my cheeks," the girl then smacked the guy's chest then pouted.

"You punk. I will throw you to the moon, really." Waaaa the girl is blushing hard~ VERY hard! The smile on my face isn't leaving right now.

"Nah you can't even carry me," the guy joked and ran inside the house.

"Byun Baekhyun," what? What did she mumbled? I didn't hear her.

The girl then turned side view to go inside the house but I can't see her face clearly. Then, everything became a blur.

"What's happening? Hey!!" I shouted. And in a snap, I was already at a cafe. What the hell was happening?

I ran at the cashier to ask where this café is but before I could talk, she greeted me already.

"Good evening Sooyeon what's your order?" She asked with a smile.

"How did you know my name? Anyways, I'll just as--" I didn't have the chance to finish my sentence because there's a girl who talked behind me.

"Good evening too Jinhee. The same as before," I turned my head behind and in shock, I saw myself.

"You're me?! How did that happen?!" I shouted at her side but she's just there, standing by the cashier, waiting for her order. Suddenly I heard a deafening sound.

"What's happening again?!" I covered my ears to refrain myself from hearing that deafening sound and everything moved very fast.

The Sooyeon I'm seeing got her order and sat at the corner of the café then the cashier sat with her and they started talking to each other.

"Please! Stop!" I shouted as I close my eyes and sat down. That time, I felt very suffocated. I can't call someone because they can't hear me at all.

"Why is it so painful? What the hell is happening right now?!" I shouted as I held onto my chest. At that moment, everything vanished again.

"Now what?!" I complained but the pain of my chest is just getting more hurtful.

And in a blink, I came back at the cafe but its sunset time. What is it this time?

The pain in my chest was vanishing slowly. And then I saw myself came inside the cafe.