D

● SURPRISE ●

• S O O Y E O N •

"Kaja," Baeksoo said as I went down. Yep. Baeksoo's here and not Baekhyun.

"Where's your twin?" I asked him but he just shrugged.

"Molla. He didn't even went home last night. But he texted me this morning that I should accompany you going to your university." I just nodded and thanked him.

As were walking down the road, he started asking some questions.

"So, how are you and hyung?"

"Fine. Were already 6 months last 3 days though," I said and guess what? My smile can't be removed from my face.

"How about you? How's your schooling? Is it difficult?" I asked but he just shook his head with a smile.

"Ani, nan gwaenchanha. I can handle it," he assured me.

"Do you have a girl already?" I asked out of nowhere and I've noticed that he was taken a back when I asked him. Oops.

"Eo-eopsseo," he answered and looked in front instead to me. Wrong question, Sooyeon.

"Mian. I thought you already have a girl. Hehe," I apologized but he just said it's fine.

"I can't go in with you now. See you next time Sooyeon-ah," Baeksoo bid goodbye. Oh. We're here already?

"Ah, n-ne. Jalga," I said and sighed. I went inside the university grounds and found a little girl in white dress on my way to our room. Can a kid come in?

"Annyeonghaseyo unnie!" The little girl came to me with a big smile. Eh? Do I know her?

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted her back. Well, I can't be a rude unnie in front of a little girl.

"Unnie, oppa wants to give you this," she said and handed me a piece of light pink roses. Eh?

"Chankaman," I said as she walked away. She looked back at me and asked why. (Wait)

"Who is that 'Oppa'?" I asked her but she just smiled at me and walked out of the university grounds.

"Weird," I mumbled to myself and made my way to our room. Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

'Rooftop. Break time.'

Eh? Look at this guy. He didn't showed up a while ago then will tell me to go to the rooftop later break time? Keu.

Yep. You got it right. It's Byun Baekhyun everyone. That michin.

'Wae? You still have some explaining to do later.'

I replied. Aish. He didn't know how worried I am.

'Later. Hehehe. Mianhae michin-ah.' (Sorry my Crazy.)

I just rolled my eyes after reading his text. My heart skipped a beat though.

"Yo babe," I made a face at him when he called me babe. Seriously?