※ T H A N K Y O U A G A I N ※

Annyeonghaseyo!!

I'm so sorry for updating after how many years. Kidding, after almost 3 months. I was very busy at school that's why I haven't updated since then.

Also, I'm sorry for what I did. It also breaks my heart after that scene. ㅠㅠ

I'm sorry if I killed Sooyeon. Well, it's bound to happen in the first place, so yeah.

But my heart still aches for the ones she left, especially Baekhyun.

I'm sorry if I had to end it tragically but that really is want I want how to end it. But its really heart breaking even if I'm the one who wrote it.

But hey, I ended the epilogue not that really heart-breaking. But maybe some of you might still feel hurt for their tragic love story. But, meh, Baek met a new girl, and we're hoping for the best on what might happen to the two of them. But I'm telling you in advance, I'm not doing any side story or book 3 or whatever you're anticipating that continues on what happens to Bakehyun and Soohyeon. What is written on the end of the epilogue, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Anyways, thank you again guyssss!!! We've reached the end once again!!

I would like to thank my friends for supporting this stupid trash of mine. MAHAL KO KAYOOOO ♡♡

Also, I'll credit some of the scenes to my friends because they helped me to think of these and I just expanded them until it reached the end. Salamat sainyo mga bheee

And to all of my readers who reached until this part, congratulations because you've just finished the Book 2 of My Juliet, Stronger.

And here, ends the story of Baekhyun and Sooyeon.

Again, no Book 3. Hey. It's really hard to think a lot of plots and twists and scenes for the story okay. It took me decades just to finish this book.

Also, I still have a long list of books to write. I'm not sure yet which of those stories will I be publishing after this. If you're interested, please anticipate for it~

So that's it!! Thank you once again and sorry also if there are typos that I've missed in the previous chapters.

I love you all!! See you in my next stories!!

• d a e j i n •