E

● ENCOURAGE ●

• J I N H E E •

As we went out of her room, all of them surrounded me and looked at me like I did something wrong.

"What?" I asked them.

"Yah don't look at her like that," Sehun covered behind him because of the stares they're giving me.

"We'll just ask her something," the guy with a tanned skin said. Uh oh. What is it this time?

Sehun heaved a sigh and stepped away so they could ask me properly.

"You're with Sooyeon when she had her check up right?" The guy with a high cheek bones asked and I nodded. I need to tell them the truth already.

"So it means that you already know about her disease?" The tall guy asked me and I nodded again.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Junmyeon asked and because of that question, I lowered my head.

"Sooyeon told me not to tell you because she already know that all of you will be over reacting when you knew about her disease so she kept it to herself and I'm the only one who knew it because I accompanied her to a cardiologist who is also the doctor of my mom," I explained.

"So that's why even Chanyeol doesn't have any idea about it," the guy in blond said.

"Now I get it," the guy with a deep dimples muttered. Everyone looked at him with their poker faces.

"What?" He asked. They just shook their heads and the guy with dimples just scratched his head. He's cute.

"Now you've got the answers for your question, please don't surround her anymore?" Sehun asked and I smacked his arm for that.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"They're still your hyungs so don't talk to them like you're older than them. You're still the youngest among them," I scolded and he just pouted.

"Oh, Chanyeol. Where's Baekhyun?" The guy with big eyes asked Chanyeol who just arrived from somewhere.

"Somewhere still blaming his self," Chanyeol answered and entered Sooyeon's room.

"Aish. I told him it's not his fault," Junmyeon mumbled.

"Baekhyun is Baekhyun especially when it's about Sooyeon," the guy in tanned skin said. Aish. I still don't know their names. I'll just ask the milk beside me later.

~~~

• B A E K H Y U N •

I woke up. Thanks to Chanyeol's punch.

It's really because of me why Sooyeon fell down. It's because she's running after me but she fell down. And that was my fault because I didn't control my anger.

And because of me blaming myself,I received a punch from my best friend.

How can't I blame myself when I'm the reason why she ran in the first place?

"You're just telling to yourself that its your fault when everyone knows that it is a pure accident," I heard a guy's voice beside me. I looked at him and I was shocked to see Sooyeon's father.