● OVERTHINKING ●

• B A E K H Y U N •

Its been 2 weeks since me and Sooyeon met again and I thank her for that time because I badly want to hear her talking to me, smiling to me. I just really missed my Juliet.

And in that 2 weeks, she also met our circle of friends. And of course, she became close with Jongdae again just like the old days.

Also, last week, Chanyeol and I talked to Sooyeon's doctor and told him that she will have her treatment. We can't risk her leaving us.

Today I visited her and brought her some food. The boys visited her yesterday and we all had good stories shared at that time. I just really missed the old days. Especially when the accident didn't happen.

"Hey you're spacing out," Sooyeon snapped her fingers in front of me and that was when I came back to reality.

"Oh sorry. I was just thinking about things," I said with a smile.

"Things like..?"

"Things like the stories we shared yesterday with the boys, things like what will happen someday when you're fully recovered and about the day when will you be able to go home. Things like that," I answered.

I think I saw sadness in her eyes but it vanished immediately. Am I seeing things? Or not.

"Don't worry I will recover soon. I promise," she said with a small smile and held my hand. Suddenly I felt electric shocked me. Is this spark?

I suddenly pulled away and I think she also felt it since she did the same and rubbed her hand.

"Sorry," she apologized with an awkward smile.

"No no no it's fine. I've always wanted to feel this kind of spark since the day we met again," I said.

"What?" She asked. Oh god. Did I said that out loud? It should only be in my mind. Tsk.

"N-nothing. Never mind what I said," I then laughed awkwardly. Aish, why did I even said it out loud? I averted my gaze away from her after that. Pabo Baekhyun.

I suddenly heard her giggle and felt her hand on my hand once again.

"You're cute and I can't deny that my heart flutters when you smile at me sweetly," she confessed. Wait. Why did she suddenly confessed? When did she became so straight-forward?

"Umm.." is the only sound that came out of my mouth after that. She suddenly pinched my cheeks and I flinched because of that.

"Aish what's with that?" I asked as I rub my cheeks. It hurts.

"Haha sorry I just felt like pinching your cheeks. I was thinking if they're soft because that's all I can see so I pinched you and my thought was right. They're really soft," she then chuckled and pinched them again.

"Yaah stop it hurts!" I cried in agony as she played with my cheeks. Haist. Did I saw her other personality other than the personalities she showed when she hadn't have an amnesia? Well I guess I have to deal with this new Sooyeon in front of me.

~~~

• J O N G D A E •

"Hyung," I turned my head and saw the one who called me.