E

● BAD NEWS ●

• B A E K H Y U N •

I was walking back and forth while waiting for the doctor to come out from the emergency room.

Chanyeol and Jongdae are still here and still waiting but they're sitting at the bench here.

I brushed then pulled my hair out of frustration. Why didn't I just controlled my emotions a while ago? Then this won't happen to her.

"Why did I even do that? Aish. Pabo Baekhyun, pabo," I mumbled as I hit my head.

"Yah hajima," Jongdae stopped my hand from hitting my head. Then a tear escaped my eye. (Hey, stop it.)

"It's because of me that's why Sooyeon was now at that room," I said as I pointed at the door of the emergency room.

"It's not your fault. It's no one's fault," Chanyeol told me as he shifted his gaze at me.

"It's because of me. If I just controlled my emotions a while ago, this won't happen," I said and punched the wall beside me.

"Where's noona?" Sehun asked as he arrived with the others.

"Still inside," Chanyeol replied them.

"Gwaenchanha Baekhyun-ah. Everything will be okay. Sooyeon can do it. Just believe in her," Junmyeon hyung said as he pat my shoulder.

I don't want to cry in front of them because I'm always the one who makes the atmosphere light. But when it's about Sooyeon, I don't think I can still stop myself from crying.

"Pabo Baekhyun pabo," I muttered non-stop.

"Don't say that. You're not stupid," Kyungsoo said and patted my head.

"Relatives of Ms. Park?" I walked at the entrance of the emergency room as I heard the doctor's voice.

"I'm her boyfriend. How is she, doc? She's fine right? She made it right?" I asked one after the another but Yixing hyung calmed me down.

"I'm her brother. How is she?" Chanyeol approached the doctor and shifted his gaze on him.

"Well, as you can see, she lose a lot of blood. In that case, we need to transfuse her immediately," the doctor said.

"What's her blood type then?" Minseok hyung asked.

"She's a blood type B person. Anyone who is same as her?" Jongdae and Minseok hyung raised both of their hands.

"Are you willing to donate?" The doctor asked them and both of them nodded.

"Yes we are. For the sake of Sooyeon," Jongdae said and the doctor smiled.

"Well then, just proceed to the nurse station and ask where they'll be getting your blood. They'll accompany you, don't worry," the doctor said and the two nodded at him.

"And her brother and her boyfriend," me and Chanyeol changed gazes at first then looked back at the doctor.

"Come with me."

~~~

"As you can see, I want to talk to the two of you privately," the doctor started off.

"First, I'll be telling you something but please don't be too shocked," he reminded us and we both nodded.

"As I examined her a while ago, I saw that there was a problem at her heart. And based on my studies, its a heart cancer." What?

"Heart cancer? Is there such a thing?" I asked. It's the first time I heard that kind of cancer.

"Yes. And that cancer is the most rarest of them all. Only a percent of the people here at this hospital has that kind of disease."

"Is it dangerous?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well, if its cancerous then yes, it is dangerous but when its benign or noncancerous, it could be less dangerous but still a serious disease," the doctor answered.

"Does it have a treatment?" I asked.

"Yes it does and similar to the other types of cancers, chemotherapy is the number one treatment on it. But because she had an accident, I think its better that you must not do the treatment for her heart cancer first," the doctor suggested.

"How about her brain? Did something happened to her brain?" Chanyeol asked him.

"After I examine her a while ago, I didn't saw any problem in her brain. She might me unconscious for some hours before waking up. But if she tried to move or stand up, please don't let her. She lost a lot of blood and her system isn't fond of having such disease and accident like this." Thank God.

"Will she be having an amnesia?" I asked. I hope not.

"It may be a yes or a maybe only. I can't say no because, number one was she hit her head on the floor and that could be the cause of why she'll be having an amnesia. I'll just check back on her when she woke up already," he answered.

We thanked him and he just smiled sadly at us. "Just remember these two things. Don't let her stress herself and, just pray to God that everything will be fine."

As I close the door behind me, I heaved a sigh.

"How in the world happen this to her?" I complained as the doctor's words flashed into my mind again.

"We can't change the fact that she has a serious disease. All we need to do is to pray and be strong for her," Chanyeol said.

'Sooyeon was already transferred to her private room. 8th floor room 804.'

"Yeol, Kyungsoo said that she's already transferred to her room. 8th floor, room 804," I said to him as I read Kyungsoo's message.

"Kaja."

~~~

"How is she?" I asked the others as I approach her bed.

"The nurse said that we just need to wait for the blood to be delivered. Also we just need to wait for her to wake up," Junmyeon hyung said.

"Jongdae and Minseok hyung aren't here yet?" Chanyeol asked.

"Don't state the obvious you giant," Kyungsoo stated.

"I'm just asking," Chanyeol defensed.

"Shh. You're too noisy," I told them as I sat at the chair beside her bed and held her hand.

"I'm gonna cherish you," I sang our theme song slowly while holding her and waiting for her to wake up.

"Please wake up now my Juliet," I whispered as a tear escaped from my eye again.

※※※