B

● MOMENTS TO TREASURE FOREVER ●

• B A E K H Y U N •

It's like a happy comeback of our relationship because after all of the struggles we faced, I think its really the two of us who are meant for each other.

"I missed you so much," I told her after we broke the kiss and made our foreheads touch.

"I missed you too," she replied. I held her cheek to caressed her face. She then closed her eyes to feel the warmth of my hands on her cheeks.

"You don't know how thankful I am that you regained your memory back. You don't know how happy I am to know that you remembered me. Thank you," I whispered while crying in gladness.

"You don't know how I missed you so much. How many times I tried stopping myself from hugging you, from holding your hand, from staring into your starry eyes, from kissing you. I really missed you, michin-ah." She then chuckled and held my cheek.

"I also missed you michin-ah. You don't know how hard it is to pretend and lie. Its painful and difficult to endure. Also the fact that I have to hurt you hurts me more. I'm sorry," she apologized and almost in tears. I hushed her and wiped the tear that escaped her eye.

"You don't have to apologize. You just did it for some reasons, right?" I told her and she nodded. "And whatever those reasons are, I don't care anymore because all I care is you remembering me and loving you forever."

"I'm apologizing in advanced. Please don't get mad at me or feel sad and lonely. Remember that I'm always loving you even if I forget you or not, even if you're with me or I'm with you or not, even if we're miles apart, even if time and distance tears us apart, even if it takes years to forget and move on, even if its really hard to accept reality. Always remember, that I love you and will always be your side. I love you my Romeo," she said, closed-eyes, tears falling, smiling sweetly and sadly at the same time, caressing my face as if its her last time doing it.

"Why are you telling me these things right now, michin? Don't make me over think about things and get nervous and confused on them," I told her in confusion. She then opened her eyes and just smiled at me, getting drowned in my own orbs.

"Just be happy michin-ah. Always be happy. And always remember that you'll always be my Romeo," she said, tears are still vivid in her eyes.

"And you'll always be my Juliet," I continued and kissed her with full of love.

~~~

"So since when did you regain your memories?" Chanyeol asked his sister.

"Since... the day Baekhyun and I met once again," she answered while looking at me with a smile. I smiled back at her.

"So you mean for 2 weeks you pretended you still don't remember us even though you've already regained your memories?" Jongdae asked her and she nodded.

"I'm sorry for not telling in advance. I have my reasons. I'm really sorry," she apologized sincerely and everyone told her not to apologize anymore because they understand.

"But how did your memories came back?" Jongin asked her. She gave us a meaningful smile.

"I saw an envelope in the drawer," she then shifted her gaze on the drawer beside her bed. My eyes and Chanyeol's widened in shock.

"YOU SAW IT?!" we both yelled and both of us got hit in the head from Junmyeon hyung.

"Yah hyung that hurts," I whined while rubbing the back of my head.