● CAUGHT ●

• B A E K H Y U N •

"Are you okay now?" I asked Sooyeon after she used the nebulizer when she hyperventilated. Good thing Jinhee called me as soon as the nurses came with the nebulizer a while ago. Or else, Sooyeon will.. don't think about it Baek.

"Yeah, I just had a hard time breathing once again. I'm fine now don't worry," she told me with a small smile and stared into my eyes. But I can't stop myself to worry about her.

"Did Doctor Han came by a while ago?" I asked to change the topic. She then shook her head.

"Actually, when I woke up you're not by my side anymore. Where did you go?" She asked me innocently. I smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

"I just went downstairs to look for something," I said with a smile. I hope you'll like this.

"Eh? What is it? Is it very special to you?" I nodded. She then gave me a poker face then laid down already and covered herself with her blanket. What the?

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just want to sleep. You may now go downstairs. You can now leave me because I'm going to sleep," she said in a cold voice. What the hell?

I suppressed my laughter and slowly patted her.

"Yah Park Sooyeon. Don't be a jealous girlfriend to Baekhyun okay. He's not having an affair to someone downstairs," Jinhee commented as she saw us having this cute love quarrel. Right, she didn't leave since she called me and told me to stay by her this night.

"Who said that I'm jealous?!" Sooyeon shouted as she sat back from lying down. We just laughed at her reaction because its really priceless.

"I did. Come on Sooyeon. Don't deny that you're jealous because you thought Baekhyun has another girl other than you,"Jinhee told her. Sooyeon just averted her gaze away from us and crossed her arms.

"Who said that I'm his girl?" And from there, the awkward silence started. It could be from other's mouth but why does it have to be from you?

"I-I'll just go outside first. Chanyeol texted me. I'll be back later," I bid goodbye and went out.

As I close the door behind me, I let out a deep sigh. I forgot Sooyeon had an amnesia. Haist.

At that moment, I received a text message.

Your order is here already. Kindly pick it up at the nurse station here at the ground floor. Thank you for choosing us again. I hope the person you'll be giving this will like it. Until next time~!

I smiled and made my way downstairs. I hope this would let you know that I love you since from the start Sooyeon. Since the day we met.

~~~

• J I N H E E •

"Yah," I called her and sat down by the end of her bed. She's still looking by the window, her arms are still crossed.