※ E P I L O G U E ※

● A NEW LIFE ●

• B A E K H Y U N •

I smelled the flowers I'm holding as I walk on the pavement to her place. After 5 months, I'm still seeking for her love, her care, her hug. I miss her everyday. I'm longing for her everyday. I'm also visiting her every week, just like today.

I took a turn to go directly to her place and I could already see it from where I am. Wait, is that the gang?

I saw someone waved at me so I also waved my hand. I think that's Jinhee because she's the only girl in the gang. Of course with Sooyeon also but that painful night came so yeah.

It's spring already but it's still winter inside me. My heart is still filled with snow after that painful night. How I wish that the snow will melt and flowers will start blooming but until now, it's still snowy. Only she could make the snow inside me melt away and make the flowers bloom.

I placed down the flowers I'm bringing on her tombstone. I gave the gang a hug because it's been a while since I saw them because were also busy in school.

"How are you?" Junmyeon hyung asked me but I just smiled as an answer.

"Are you eating well? You looked slimmer than before," Yixing hyung asked me and I just nodded. To be honest, sometimes I wasn't eating anymore and keep myself inside my room and weep all night.

Jinhee hugged me once again and patted my back. "I also miss her everyday and sometimes I cry to Sehun because I badly want her back again but we can't bring her back anymore. It's alright to weep but don't make it every night or all night long. You also need to take care of yourself. If she found out that you're not doing well or you're not taking good care of yourself, she might nag you," she told me as she hug me. I chuckled because of what she said.

"That's much more better for me because I'll be having the chance to see and hear and hold her again. For me it's better to be nagged by her than long for her everyday," I replied as I also pat her back. I heard her sob as she pull away. Even if I'm confused of how Jinhee knew that I'm not eating anymore and sobbed the whole night, I didn't asked her anymore about it.

"Yah hyung don't make her cry," Sehun told me and pulled his lover for a hug. Yes, they're together now for 3 months already. I don't know why Jinhee answered him after how many months even though their feelings are mutual.

"Maybe she's still knowing Sehun more on those past months."

My forehead creased as I heard someone talk. It sounds so familiar. Is it... no, impossible. I shook my head and focused on the gang. I saw Jongin looking at me confusingly.

"Hyung, are you alright?" he asked and I just nodded.

"You seem to be troubled by something," he said, unsure. But I just shook my head once again.

"It's nothing, don't mind me," I told him.

"Hey, where's Chanyeol?" I asked him as I change the topic.

"He said he's on his way already. I don't know why he's the one who's late today. It's his sister's birthday today yet he's late," Jongdae answered instead of Jongin.

I sat on the bench and kept quiet for a while, thinking whose voice was that. Maybe it was just my hallucinations because of my lack of sleep.

Minutes had passed and the giant yoda came.

"It's a miracle you're late today, Yeol. It's unusual for you to be late on special occasions like this," Kyungsoo welcomed him as he arrived