O

● I'LL WAIT ●

• S O O Y E O N •

Where am I?

What is this place?

Why is it so dark in here?

"Is anybody there?" I called out of somewhere.

Where is everybody?

"Sooyeon?" Baekhyun. Suddenly, I felt something hot fell from my eye.

"When will you wake up?" What?

"I missed you already," I miss you too michin.

"I can't stand watching you asleep," he muttered and there, my tears started falling down simultaneously as I saw his do the same.

"Baekhyun-ah," I called out but all I can do is reach for him but I can't touch him.

What's happening? I don't understand.

"My Romeo, please stop crying," I said and tried my best to reach for him to wipe his tears but I just can't.

I then saw his face lit up as he looked at me.

"Sooyeon? Michin?" He called me once again and I smiled seeing him smile again.

"I'm here Baek!" I shouted as I jumped and waved my hands so he could see me but his face turned into a sour one again.

"Maybe it's only my illusion," he said and held my hand and lowered his head.

"I missed you," I whispered and tried reaching him again. But I just can't.

Suddenly, his eyes turned big just like Kyungsoo's.

"This isn't illusion anymore," he said and smiled at me again.

"Your hand moved right?" He assured and I cried in gladness. I tried my best to reach him again and his face lit up once again and cried in gladness too.

He then reached for something in front of him and went back to his position.

"You'll be waking up soon right? I'm waiting, my Juliet. Always," I smiled as tears still streams on my face.

I was about to reach for him again but, everything vanished.

"No, no!" I shouted and ran where he is.

"Baekhyun!" I cried out as I ran.

"No please! Baekhyun! Michin!" No, kajima.

"Baekhyun-ah!"

~~~

• B A E K H Y U N •

I saw and felt that with my own senses! Her hand moved!

But the patient monitor made the sound that I hate.

"Sooyeon? Sooyeon!" I kept shaking her to wake her up but its no use.

"Baekhyun! What happened?" Chanyeol asked me as he ran inside and there he could hear the monitor's deafening sound.

"Sooyeon?" He then tried his best to wake her up but still no use.

"Move away first," the nurse said once they entered her room. We then made our way out because of the nurses that kept coming in.