● CURIOUS ●

• S O O Y E O N •

Who is that guy named Baekhyun in my dream? His name sounds familiar but I don't know where or when did I heard that name.

"Oh, you're awake," I came back to reality as I heard a voice.

"Ah yes Doc," I said and greeted him.

"How's your sleep? Are you still feeling some pain?" He asked but I shook my head.

"I'm all fine now. By the way, what brings you here, Doc?" I asked and he answered me with a smile.

"Nothing. I'm just checking if you're already fine now. I guess you're really fine now Ms. Park," I smiled at him and nodded. He was about to head out but returned once again.

"Right, I need to tell you something," he said and went beside my bed.

"What is it Doc?" I asked.

"Don't try remembering something you think you had forgotten. It will just cause you pain here," he pointed at my head

"And here," then to my.. heart?

"Waeyo?" I asked in curiosity but he just smiled at me.

"Drink your medicines at the right time okay? So you'll recover faster than it seems. I'll get going now," I just nodded and thanked him. Well, that's strange.

I heard the door opened again. Someone's here.

"Oh Oppa. You're here already," I greeted Chanyeol Oppa as I saw him.

"How's your sleep last night?" He asked as he sat by my bed with a smile.

"Well, it's not peaceful unlike the previous nights Oppa," I told him and his smile slowly vanished.

"Wae? What happened?" He asked in worry.

"I think I passed.. out? I'm not su-" he suddenly stood up and checked me. What the?

"Are you hurt? Why did you passed out? What happened?" He asked all at once.

"Aish I'm fine Oppa. I'm not sure if I passed out or what. All I remember was I saw myself," I confessed and he suddenly froze on his place.

"What?" He asked as he slowly let me go.

"I also don't get it Oppa. I remembered that I drifted to sleep while you were beside me. Then I had a dream," I started off.

"And then?" He sat back at his seat by my bed and ready to listen to my story, all ears.

"I was watching a couple having their lovey-dovey at a garden of a house,I think? They were telling each other 'Happy monthsary my Romeo', 'Happy monthsary my Juliet' those things," I continued and mimicked the couple's voice.

"Then what happened?" He asked again as he open a bag of chips.

"And then they were hugging each other. And suddenly, the girl kissed the guy's cheek but the guy asked her why did she do that then the girl frowned and was about to walk back inside the house but the guy stopped her and kissed her on the lips," I said and squealed.

"Tsk tsk. That's what you get when you're always watching dramas on your phone," he nagged. Aish can't he see that it was a sweet dream for me?