Chapter 2

*edited*

Read the note at the end of this chapter, it's important! 

______________________________________

Yoshimura had given you a break to buy some stuff, so you were about to leave Anteiku, and to come back later. 

You changed into your usual punk outfit and left the 'staff only' room. You were about to open the door, when it opened to reveal a tall girl who apparently was the exact opposite to you.

She had kind, purple eyes behind her glasses, purple hair tied in a low ponytail and she was smiling gently. She was wearing a white, long dress with flats.

Obviously you felt that she was a ghoul. And if you weren't wrong, she was that ghoul called 'Binge Eater'.

She smiled at you and let you exit the door, then she bowed gently. You just nodded. 

You started to walk down the road, when you heard your name being called. 

"(f/n)-chan!" you turned to see Hide jogging towards you and waving. 

Pushing away the impulse of groaning out loud, you put on a smirk. 

"Oh, Hide~were you following me?" you asked with an innocent voice. He caught up with you and scratched the back of his neck. 

"Hehe...I saw that you were going somewhere, so I thought that maybe I could've walked you"

"Aww, what a gentleman...I'm lucky to have a person like you"

Hide blushed at your statement. 

"So...where were you going?"

"I was going to buy some clothes, I don't know if you would like to come. I know for sure that it's boring for boys waiting" you lied with a plain face. 

"U-uh! No problem! I'm in" Hide said blushing once again. You noticed and your smirk grew. 

"You're blushing. What a dirty mind you have" you said. Hide blushed more. 

"W-what?!"

"Chill, I was just joking" you winked. 

~Time skip at the shop~

You had picked up some clothes to try:
A tight, black tank top, a pair of bloody red, high waist shorts, and black boots with heels. You looked at your reflection in the mirror and smiled sadly.

How did I end up like this? 

You let out a sigh and finally opened the curtains. 

Hide looked up at you and blushed. He immediately stood up and placed his hands on your shoulders. 

"You look very good in it, please buy this" he said looking straight into your eyes. You were tempted to laugh, because his statement looked more like a plead.  

"I told you that it would've been boring. Anyway yes, I'll buy this" you said matter-of-factly. 

He sighed in relief and you got back into the changing room. 

After you bought your new clothes you stepped outside. Now it was late in the afternoon. You were about to speak when Hide's phone rang. 

"Sorry! It's Kaneki!"

You nodded. 

"Hey, Kaneki...what? You got a date with that Rize? When?...Well, I don't know where the amusement could be in a library, but good luck!" with this, he ended the call.