Chapter 10

Sorry for the long waiting! But here the chapter, good reading! 

​​​​​​___________________________________________________

Ayato's POV 

"Touka" I growled. 

"Ayato"

She spread out her kagune and so I did. 

We immediately started to shoot at each other, and it almost felt like fighting with (f/n). Almost 

(f/n) was way stronger than Touka. I felt my stomach twitching when I thought about her. 

Why does it happen every time?! Firstly I thought it was just rage, but... Why do I feel like it's something different...? No, Ayato, snap out of it! 

My mind came back to the fight and I realised that my sister was shouting something, which of I caught only the last part. 

"...What's the meaning of this ghoul organisation?! Why did you join?! Just leave already! Even (f/n) was clever enough to come with us, instead of remaining with you!" 

My scowl deepened, and I fastened my attacks. 

"Just look at how weak you are, siding with humans! Have you forgotten that we're ghouls?!" I shouted back. 

With that, I jumped on her and kicked Touka hard in the stomach, causing her to fall face first on the ground, coughing up blood. 

I slowly walked towards her, my hand in my pockets. 

"I might as well clip that useless wing of yours" I said. 

I jumped on her back and started to eat her left (I believe that was her bad wing) wing with ferocity, not even stopping hearing her blood curling screams. 

When I was done, I spit the last piece of kagune and wiped my mouth. 

"Absolutely disgusting. You see, this world runs in strength. Only those with strength have power. You're weak, this is why you lost. Just like our father"

Said that, I stood up and started to walk away. 

"D... Dad..."

Hearing that, I stopped dead in my tracks and turned towards Touka. 

"After all of this, you still call for him?! He's dead, Touka!" I shouted and spread my kagune out again. 

I shoot crystals in her direction, but there was a white flash, and the crystals hit the ground instead of my sister. 

I looked at the left, and saw a boy dressed in a black and all torn shirt and grey pants, not in a better condition. He had white hair and an eyepatch mask on. 

Kaneki... 

I scowled. 

He had took Touka just in time, and now he placed her beside another of his pals. 

"I see you changed your look, Eyepatch... And to think I was certain you were dead!" I exclaimed and shoot him with my kagune. 

But unfortunately he dodged all my crystals and, before I even knew it, he was behind me. 

"You're Touka's brother, so I won't kill you" Kaneki said. 

"That's why all you of Anteiku are weak!" I shouted. 

"Let me finish. I won't kill you for that, but I will hurt you for what you did to (f/n)" he finished. 

"You little..." I growled.