Chapter 9

Your POV 

"I'll torture (f/n) in front of Kaneki!" Yamori exclaimed. 

You widened your eyes and backed away into your cellar. 

Yamori opened the door and started to walk slowly towards you. But just before he could reach you, Ayato ran and put himself between you and Yamori, his back facing you. 

What... 

"You can't torture her! She will come back with us!" he yelled. 

Yamori laughed out loud and grinned. 

"Oh, are you sure? Because I believe she refused to come back, didn't she?"

You gulped as Yamori pushed Ayato away and stood right in front of you. 

"Hehehe... I can't wait to hear Kaneki's screams!" he said and then he put his big hands around your throat, pulling you up. 

"Aahg...!" You coughed. 

Ayato widened his eyes. 

"Yamori let her go!"

Yamori, still holding you, turned to Ayato and smirked. 

"Since when do you care for her?"

Ayato stayed silent and gritted his teeth. Then he ran towards Yamori and tried to kick him, but Yamori predicted him and kneeled him in the stomach. 

You opened an eye and looked with your dizzy view at Ayato. He looked devastated, you had never seen him like that. 

Is it all just because I would be useful to Aogiri? 

"I'm bored. Now, excuse us, Ayato" Yamori said and walked out with you in his hands. 

"W-wait... (f/n)..." Ayato whispered raising an hand towards you, before you left. 

Yamori tightened his grip on you and you whimpered. 

"Aww, don't be like that... I'm sure you'll like the place I'm going to take you" he said. 

This... This is the way I'm going to die...? 

You couldn't take it anymore and a few tears left your eyes. You didn't care if Yamori saw this, you would've died, anyways. 

Yamori widened his eyes and grinned. 

"Wow, so I made the famous Purple Phoenix cry! This will make things interesting!" he shouted. 

After a while, he stopped in front of a big door. 

"You will like it, trust me"

He kicked the door opened, and what you saw made you completely shocked. 

The room was huge and it looked like to have no ceiling. The walls were dark red and the floor was black and white, stained with blood. 

And in the centre of the room, there was a chair, and tied to the chair, looking down, there was Kaneki. 

You widened your eyes in horror. His hair had become white, probably because of the torture. And his nails were black, which made you guess that his fingers must gave been cut off or crashed a lot of times. 

"Hey Kaneki... Look what I brought you..." Yamori said in a sind song voice. 

Kaneki didn't look up, so Yamori threw you on the floor, causing you to scream. 

Hearing your scream, Kaneki widened his eyes and looked and you on the floor. 

You tried to push yourself up, but you were too weak, so you fell back down. You looked up to meet his grey eyes.