Chapter 14

Sorry just making you notice how sexy Levi is in AOT episode 33!!

Read the note at the end of the chapter, please! Good reading! <3 

​​​​​​__________________________________________________

You separated from the embrace when you heard some noises: they sounded like someone who was running. 

You frowned, but then you shrugged it off. 

"We better go" Kaneki said and you nodded. 

So you went back down where the rest of Aogiri was, hoping to not see Ayato. 

But obviously he was there as well, but something was clearly wrong. 

Of course something is wrong, (f/n). He fucking kissed you! 

Your mind shouted. But then another thought crossed your mind. 

But I know him well, and he's not the type of guy to act guilty about something, if he ever could regret it, he would just be angry... 

But he did not look angry, instead he looked somewhat... ​​​​sad​​​​​​... 

Sad? Ayato? Who am I kidding. 

You sighed and shook your head, you had more important things to worry about: in any moment you would've attacked cochlea, you just had to wait orders from Eto. 

Then you heard a giggle and rolled your eyes. The said girl was here... 

"The attack was postponed due to... Something! We will attack in two days! You can go back to the Base now!" she said with her high pinched voice. 

"UH?!?!?" all of you yelled, your jaws dropping to the floor and your eyes widening. 

All Aogiri members started to whisper to each orher, slowly leaving. When there wasn't anyone left but you, Eto and Kaneki, who was waiting for you, you growled and ran to Eto, pinning her against the wall. 

"What the fuck Eto?! First you tell me in a few hours we are attacking, making me worried and making that fucking mess happen, then when I had psychologically prepared myself you tell me that the attack is postponed?" you shouted in her face. 

She just giggled again. Oh, how much you hated her... 

"But (f/n)... I thought you would be happy that you and Ayato now have time to solve that little problem of yours, in case one of you died!" she said smiling in an innocent voice. 

You felt blood boiling in your veins. 

"You postponed the attack... Just for this?!" you roared. 

She nodded. 

"I ship you!" she shouted leaving you speechless. She managed to get out of your grip and jumped away singing.