Hide's Ending

"Heyy~~I've never seen you around...what's your name? I'm Nagachika Hideyoshi, Hide for friends" 

​​​​​​_

Someone fell on their knees in front of you, then placed their head on your chest. 

"Nagachika... She's dead..." a voice said. 

"I'm... I'm going now... I'll wait for you..." they added and then your heard  the sound of footsteps going away. 

"But your heart is still beating..." 

_

"(f/n)-chan!" you turned to see Hide jogging towards you and waving. 

You put on a smirk. 

"Oh, Hide~were you following me?" you asked with an innocent voice. He reached you and scratched the back of his neck. 

"Hehe...I saw that you were going somewhere, so I thought that maybe I could walk you"

​​​​​​_

Someone was cupping your cheeks. 

"(f/n)-chan... (f/n)!" 

His voice... 

The only thing you wanted at the moment was open your eyes and reassure the person you loved that everything would've been fine. ​​​​​​

​​​​​​

​​​​​​_

"Aww Kane-kun...he can't even come to see his best friend?" you said. 

Then, Hide said that thing, that shocked you the most. 

"My two best friends!" he said and swung an arm over your shoulders. 

'B-best...f-riend...?'

​​​​​​_

"(f/n)... Answer me! You can't die... Not now!" 

I want to answer you! I want to be with you! 

​​​​​​_

"Ok, but aren't you freezing? Here..." he took off his yellow hoodie and put it around your shoulders. 

​​​​​. 

"(f/n), I know you're there... But I understand that you don't want to see me. 
Listen, I don't care what you are and what you have to do... I want you to know that what happened doesn't matter...at least to me and I still love... Being your friend. Thanks for saving me back then. Please I don't want to ruin our friendship like this. Oh and you still have my sweater! Bye, I hope to see you soon!"

_

You felt something wet falling on your face. 

"(f-(f/n)-chan... I-it's me... Hide..." 

Don't cry for me, idiot.  

_

"H-hey, (f/n)... I-is that really y-you?" Hide asked with a trembling voice. 

Your eyes met and he widened his eyes, then he hugged you tightly, pushing your head against his chest with a hand, the other sneaking around your waist. 

​​​​​_

"Come back to me... I'll take care of you!"

_