A/N (Important!)

Please I'm sorry this isn't the update you were waiting for, but read it anyway it's IMPORTANT!!!

Thank you for the attention. 

I started reading the manga, because I heard it is a lot different from the anime and it is! So, school is almost over (only 5 days left!) and I had thought that I wouldn't have to study anymore, BUT no! I was supposed to have the last oral test today, but there was no time so I'll be tested Friday instead... 

I've decided to follow the manga plot for my story, from now on, but I don't think I'll write also about Tokyo Ghoul :Re, because you know Hide is dead and I wouldn't know how to insert him in the story. I think I'll stop after Tokyo Ghoul root A, like I said when I started writing the story. 

I'll publish the next update in a week or something like that, and then I will take a pause to read the manga, so I can write based on it. (Don't worry I'm a fast reader ;-) ) 

I took this decision also because when I first thought about writing this story, it was supposed to have at least 150-200 pages, but we are at more than half of it with only 64 pages! I noticed that in the manga there are more scenes than in the anime. 

I hope you read this note, and comment with your opinion! 

Bye! <3 

-Giulia