Chapter 5

Your POV

You immediately crystallised your kagune, shooting purple crystals towards Tsukyama.

He laughed.

"I remembered you being much stronger! What happened?"

You shoot him other crystals, but he dodged them.
Suddenly you saw Tsukyama wearing a shocked face. You turned and saw Touka biting Kaneki's neck.

"How you dare! He's mine!" Tsukyama shouted.

He directed his kagune towards Touka, but she had already spread hers. It was an ukaku kagune, similar to yours, but it was red and orange.

"Yours, you say? You're wrong. You see, now here... There's nothing more that is yours!" she said and she started chasing Tsukyama, along with you.

"Kirishima and the Purple Phoenix... How great to see you fighting with me again!" he yelled.

You shoot your crystals again, and this time, you managed do hit him. But it wasn't enough.

Since when I became this weak?

Suddenly, he changed direction and he ran towards Kimi's unconscious form.

"I didn't plan on doing this... But I have no choice!" he was about to reach Kimi's, when an hand grabbed him from his tie. And you noticed a bloody Nishiki just now.

"Don't...you dare...to touch...her" he panted. Tsukyama looked at him disgusted.

"What are you doing! You're a zombie! DIE! DIE! DIE!"

He started to kick his face repeatedly.

You looked at Touka and she nodded. It was the right moment.

The two of you sprinted towards Tsukyama and used your kagune to make two VERY deep cuts in the middle of his body. Blood was everywhere and he had a shocked face.
Surprisingly, he started to laugh.

"Haha! L-look what you have done! Hahaha! It'll take me some time to heal t-this..." he said.

He started to walk with wobbling knees towards Kaneki, making him trying to walk backwards.

"Kaneki...j-just...one b-bite..." he said, but you pierced him with your crystallised kagune, and he fell.

"And now eat yourself...my dear Gourmet" you said smirking.

Meanwhile, Nishiki managed to reach his girlfriend, who seemed to be awake.

"N-Nishiki..."

"Don't worry, Kimi...I'll save you" he said.

But Touka appeared from behind him, her kagune spread.

"Nishiki...move" she said.

"T-Touka-chan...don't" Kaneki said.

"Nishiki...she knows about you and Kaneki...she have to die" Touka continued, ignoring Kaneki.

"Touka-chan, stop! She's like Hide for me or Hyoriko for you... If she wasn't Kimi, but Hyoriko...would you be able to kill her?" Kaneki said.

Touka gritted her teeth.
"Shut up! It's right because this that she have to die, now!"

She shoot her crystals towards Kimi, but Nishiki shielded her and fell in Kimi's lap. The tie over Kimi's eyes fell, and she saw Touka towering her.

"Beautiful..." she whispered.

Touka backed and widened her eyes.

"What...what do you mean" she whispered and she ran out of the church.