Chapter 20

Before starting, I just noticed that in a few months I'll be older than Ayato, since now I'm 14/15 and in the anime he's 14/15 ;–;

Just it, good reading! 

​​​​​​___________________________________________________

And with that, in front of your shocked face, they started fighting.  

_

Ayato used his kagune as a shield to Kaneki's kagune. He then shoot crystals to Kaneki, but he easily dodged them. 

Kaneki directed his kagune to Ayato's stomach, but he did a back flip and dodged the attack. 

You, horrified by the sight, soon became furious with then both, not understanding fully what was going on. 

"Stop!" you yelled, then you spread out your kagune and filled your eyes with kakugan.

You jumped between them, facing Kaneki, who still had a serious face. 

You glared at him, then at Ayato. 

Then you looked at Kaneki again, but this time with a disappointed look. Kaneki widened his eyes and his kagune disappeared, along with the kakugan in his left eye. 

"That's enough" you whispered. 

Then you stepped aside and ran out of the room. You heard footsteps behind you, but you quickened your pace and ran into your room, closing the door behind you and locking it. 

You slid down the wall and looked at the ceiling frowning. 

What the hell just happened? And Kaneki... I would've never expected him to pick up a fight with Ayato, or to threaten him! 

I hope they're not continuing...

You let out a frustrated sigh.

I have to talk to someone about it... I can't keep it all to myself, I'll go crazy, goddammit! 

You felt your heart beating faster, as a grinning face popped up in your mind. 

Ah... Hide... I'll be in trouble if I leave again and they find out... 

You let out a 'tch'. 

Who cares.

You slowly stood up and walked to the broken window. 

Am I really doing this? 

Well, I've left once without being seen, I can do it twice! 

With that final thought, you jumped out of the window. 

You jumped on a roof and started to run. When you were sure you were far from the Base, you sat on a roof. 

I have to wait until night, or someone will see me. 

-Time skip-

​​​​​​It was now night, and you stood up and continued your 'journey'. 

I know where he lives! But I need to get home first! 

After you arrived to your house, you jumped from your roof to a window of your apartment, breaking it, but you didn't care since you currently didn't live there anymore. 

You went back in your bedroom and opened the wardrobe. 

Here it is! 

You pulled out a yellow hoodie and smelled it. It still had his scent on. You put it on.