Ayato's Ending

"Kirishima...Ayato?" you heard a familiar voice. Hearing the name, your stomach twitched. 

_

Someone was shaking your body. 

"(f/n)! (f/n)!" a voice shouted. 

You came... You came back for me... 

As much as you wanted to open your eyes and embrace your beloved one, your body wouldn't listen to your commands. 

_

"Tch, stop looking back, crybaby" Ayato said. Kakugan quickly filled your eyes and you looked at him angrily. 

"I killed two men, and I bet I could beat you in a fight. You'll see who's the crybaby after I beated the shit out of you" you said. 

Kakugan filled his eyes too. 

"Oh, if you want it, you could have the shit beaten out of you by me, when we arrive"

"It's up, then"

_

"(f-(f/n)... Please..." 

He's calling me... I must open my eyes. 

​​​​​​

_

"(f/n)... I'd never expected you to hide here with these cowards... Now tell me... How's your stomach?"

"You bitch! I'm tired of you! I don't know why I ever thought you could be useful, since you're no use!"

_

"Alright I'm sorry! I should've treated you right from the beginning and now you're fucking dying on me! Open those fucking eyes!" 

It's not like I don't want to... 

​​​​​​

_

"I'm asking you this for the last time, then I'll leave you die here. Don't you think it's time to come back?"

​​​​. 

"Shut up" Ayato said, referring to you. 

"Make me" you smirked. 

"Oh, really?" he smirked too. 

"Yes, just try and-MMPH"

Suddenly you felt something crash on your lips. 

And then you realised. Ayato had kissed you.

​​​​​​_

"Please..." his voice was trembling. 

_

You didn't know what had gotten into you, but you brushed a few strands of blue hair from his forehead, and then leaned down to place a soft kiss on it.

​​​​​. 

"You... You think I hate you...? Ah, you got it all wrong! I don't hate you, I-" 

​​​​​. 

"I'm sorry I pushed you away, lately" you whispered, looking deeply into his dark blue eyes. 

"I'm sorry I've always hurt you" he responded.

Both of you continued leaning in slowly, until your lips were just an inch apart. You could feel his hot breath on your lips.