Chapter 4

*edited*

That kinda is your Kagune⬆️⬆️⬆️

Enjoy the chapter 😉

______________________________________

Your POV

Scrush, scrush, scrush.

You were cleaning the tables along with Kaneki, when you heard an high pinched voice ringing through your ears.

"Good morning Onii-chan! Onee-chan!

You glanced at Hinami.

"Hey kid" you greeted her in a monotone voice.

"Hey, Hinami" Kaneki smiled.

Hinami flashed a big bright grin which could've blinded anyone and then went to her room jumping happily; Touka turned aroun, shooting a glare to Kaneki.

"What is that idiotic smile on your face! Go back to work!" she spoke harshly, making Kaneki nod furiously in fear as he started scrubbing another table.

There was a jingle sound, signaling that the door had opened, you instinctively turned around to look at the customer; a man walked in. He was wearing a weird red suit and he had light purple hair. He inhaled the air and opened his eyes, to reveal that they were light purple, too.

"Tsukyama?!" you heard Touka shouting.

"Bonjour" he greeted with a bow, receiving various questioning glances.

You also thought his scent was familiar. Also, you of course felt he was a ghoul.

His eyes finally moved to you, and his stare was making you uncomfortable, even if you would never admit it.

"Who is the beautiful new girl?"

You were pretty reluctant to approach him, but you did anyway.

Pulling out your usual intimidating smirk, you spoke to the man.

"I'm (l/n) (f/n)...don't you dare to call me beautiful again"

He raised his brows in surprise, certainly not expecting this kind of attitude from you, but then a smirk spread across his lips.

"Oh as you wish, my lady" he smiled and bowed again.

Then he added,

"You have a familiar scent"

You frowned and returned to what you were doing, now sure that you had met him somewhere, trying to remember when and where.

Touka finally snapped.

"What do you want"

"Cold as always, I see. You really need to learn some manners" the ghoul chuckled.

Tsukyama then approached Kaneki, making an uncomfortable feeling taking over you.

"And who are you? Are you new too?"

"I...I'm Kaneki Ken" the poor boy introduced himself.

"Kaneki... You have such an interesting scent..." he said smelling him, making Kaneki take a few steps back.

"We have to work...piss off" Touka motioned him to go away.

"How rude, Touka... See you soon, Kaneki. Very soon"

He added the last part whispering, but you still could hear him. He left, closing the door behind him. Touka let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry...who was he?" Kaneki asked, confused by the whole situation.