Author's Note

Hi! Before the Hunter's story begins I have a few things to say.

There are two books in the series before this one. I suggest you go back and read them in order if you wish to understand the background and know the characters in this one a little better. 'Bound By Honour' is the first, followed by 'Love and Honour'.

If you do not wish to go back and read them, fair enough :) I will try not to make this too confusing but there will be references to events that have already occurred. Also there are a few spoilers regarding the first books in this one.

For example reading this book will completely spoil all the mystery in Book No.2!

The reason Hunter is where he is in this book is because of how Love and Honour finishes!

I will do my best to update at least once a week but if I have been able to write more chapters I will update more often :D

I really appreciate all your reads, votes and comments so I would like to thank you all in advance for giving my stories a chance and sharing your lovely thoughts.

Important!

○I would appreciate if when you comment you refrain from using swear words. I do not use them in writing or in speech and I would like for my comment section to be free of them. Any comments containing swear words will be deleted. This includes abbreviations and acronyms. Please find other words to use because I would like to be able to keep your comments even if you are extremely agitated, angry or pleased with my characters! Thank you for understanding.

To all those who have already read the first two books and have been patiently waiting for Hunter's story, Welcome Back! I hope you like this one just as much as the others. Feel free to ship who you wish :D

Well let's begin...