Author's Note

Thank you so much for all your reads, your votes (they truly do mean a lot and it helps me know you are enjoying reading) and of course your comments! It has been fantastic to read your reactions, who you like, who you do not, who you trust ect. It has been a roller-coaster of emotions throughout and I am so relieved that those of you still here did not give up despite the huge shock of a certain death. I am glad that so many of you were horrified or cried because it means I wrote a good enough character to miss and plead for. It is a great ego boost! Haha. 

You have made me smile, made me laugh and made me feel very guilty at certain points! 

As many of you already may know, (since I wasn't too secretive on this), I will be writing a fourth book in the Honour Series. This will follow the last unmarried, or single, brother. You guessed it! Lord Bear Usani. This story will take place three years from the last chapter here and seven months from the final chapter of 'Love and Honour'. 

It shall be called Family With Honour. 

Hint Hint ;) Family!

I will not be posting it up until sometime in September as I need a short break. However I will post up a blurb for you here to tease you :) So either keep this story in your library for the time being so you can receive updates on the next book or follow me as I will be sending out a message.  

If you have enjoyed reading please consider going back and voting on any chapters you really enjoyed (or all of them - your choice ;)). It will be much appreciated. 

Until next time, thank you, and prepare for another roller-coaster! 

randomthoughts96

Ps: Any questions? Feel free to ask.