part 4; arrival

The boat seemingly crashed into the dock, causing you to wake up to a face full of floor. You pushed yourself up and off the dirty, boat floor, and grabbed your head. And just like that, your migraine was back. You could feel your head pounding, throbbing. You quickly grabbed the now cracked bottle of vodka, and took a big swig of it, being careful not to cut your lips or fingers on the broken glass. You weren't necessarily used to the taste of the liquor, so it left a burning feeling as it ran down your throat. And then, without warning, a very drunk Murdoc barged into the room. "Welcome to, ehh... Plastic Beach, princess!~" he exclaimed, slithering over to you. He pointed down at the broken bottle of vodka in your hand, "mmm, ah, don't worry lov! T-There's more where that came from!~" Murdoc extended out his hand and waited for you to take it; so you did.
He intertwined his fingers with yours and led you out of the door. It was pitch black outside, but Murdoc didn't seem to care. You made sure to keep a tight grip on his hand in case he drunkenly fell or let go of your hand by mistake. Soon, the two of you were off the ship and walking carefully on the rickety bridge. Although it was pitch black out, you could see slight tints of bright pink. "Where's the robot?" You asked Murdoc, half expecting him not to answer. "She, eh, she's somewhere behind us, don't worry a bit about her, she's m-metal!" He chuckled and increased in speed. "I mean... I'm not worried," you said, "just thought maybe she could shine a light to help us." Murdoc skidded to a halt and twisted around, causing a slight draft of wind to hit you in the face. "DAMN! Good thinking, love!~" he tried to let go of your hand, so you went ahead and let him. He cupped two hands over his mouth and cleared his throat. "Noodle! Be a dear and turn on the main house lights, eh?" And with those simple words, a huge flash of light momentarily blinded you.
You leaned back, nearly falling over. You could now see the pink as more than a tint; and God, was it fucking blinding. After a moment of your eyes adjusting to the sudden light change, you began to walk towards the huge, hotel like building. This, thing, has to be at least 5 stories high- your train of thought was cut off by Murdoc quickly yanking the back of your shirt. "Don't you dare go in there without me." His tone was serious, and you could feel his eyes burning a hole in the back of your head. He gently shoved you aside and stepped up to the door, jiggling the door knob and opening it up as quietly as he possibly could. He took a few steps into the door way and looked around, as if he was making sure his new little puppy wasn't going to bust out and run down the street.
He turned back around to face you, his eyes twinkling. "NOW! This is paradise!" He grabbed your wrist and pulled you inside, playfully twirling you around, which in turn made you smile. He wasn't hurting you, and he wasn't coming on to you. He was being friendly, and you liked it. He stopped your sweet little dance and grabbed the large sack from the hand opposite of the one he grabbed. "Here, (y/n), I'll take this since I see you have your jacket. Why don't you head up to my room and use the shower? It's on the fourth floor~" he smiled at you and softly patted your butt "get on up there, now, and take ya time!" He added, half shouting as you began to sprint up the stairs. "I have to check on a... few things..." his voice faded as you went higher up, floor by floor.
Sure, there was an elevator somewhere in here, but you preferred the stairs for now. You decided that maybe doing all of this extra work would help stretch your slightly aching legs. It felt weird to be back on land, your legs almost trembling with each step up the stairs you took. When you finally reached what you assumed was Murdocs room, you were out of breath. After taking a quick break by the door, you walked in. And it was just as you expected. Yet again, it had the same decor as his little booty trap out on his rickety ship - except his room had more candles. Not caring much about what was in his room, you darted to what you prayed was the door to the restroom. You got in there and stripped down immediately, already knowing there were probably cameras in there to film each lovely little lady he invited over (or abducted). But right now, you didn't care. You felt disgusting and you needed to get clean.
After a nice long shower, you realized you had no pajamas. You walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel cautiously, making sure Murdoc wasn't lurking around waiting to pounce. And to your surprise, he wasn't. You went to his drawers and dug through them, pulling out a baggy navy blue shirt, and some checkered boxer shorts. Half of you was shocked he didn't just have thongs, and the other half thankful. You decided that the least he could do after kidnapping you and attempting to have sex with you is lend you some clothes. So you slipped the clothes on, put the towel in the hamper, and headed out the door. You took the elevator this time. When you stepped in, you noticed a series of numbers. They went up to five, and down to negative 5. "What type of an idiot counts floors that way?" You asked yourself, as you pressed the first floor button. As you stepped out of the elevator, Murdoc shot around the corner and scared the living shit out of you. "OH! So I see you helped yourself to some of my clothes, that's fine, although I was hoping you'd sleep in nothing~" You shook your head and let out a sigh "I'm sleeping out on the couch here, anyway. Also, what's with the way you counted the floors? Negative five?" Murdocs smirk quickly switched to a wide eyed scowl. "Don't you dare ever even try to effing go down there." You didn't dare question him, you didn't want to argue, so you simply nodded and walked over to the couch.
"Well, sorry princess, but I'm going to hit the hay! I'm awfully tired, don't hesitate to join me up in ma room~" he chuckled and went on his way, stepping right back in to the elevator. Lazy bastard. You sat on the couch in the dark, nothing but the sound of the waves outside peacefully rising and falling on the shore. But you didn't close your eyes like you normally did at night in your car. Instead, you counted in your head. You counted how long it normally took you to fall asleep, which wasn't that long, and then gave it an extra minute.
And with that, you hopped up, grabbed your jacket, and headed to the elevator. "Well, he didn't say anything about floor negative four!" You said in a quirky tone, hastily pressing the button.