part 25 ((smut oops))

After a long day of sneaking kisses and little neck bites behind Murdocs back, the sun was finally setting and Murdoc decided to walk 2D down to his room. Once back up, Murdoc said nothing, and continued right on up to his room. You waited to be sure that Murdoc was asleep, and then you walked over to the elevator with shaky legs. You felt incredibly anxious; what if you couldn't please him? You shook off your doubt and stepped into the elevator, and began to descend down to the floor on which he was staying. Once the elevator doors opened, you walked to grab the key, and then back to his room. Your hands were shaky out of both excitement and anxiety as you unlocked the door. You opened it, and stepped in the room.
Candles were lit all around, and the room smelt of cigarettes and the cinnamon scent from the candles. You bit your bottom lip and shut the door quietly behind you. Your body felt so feverish when you saw him; he was sitting on the foot of the bed in nothing but his boxers, smoking a cigarette. When he saw you, he bent down and put it out on the floor, and then patted the space next to him. You inhaled deeply and took his offer, sitting down next to him closely. You looked off in front of you when you did, but 2D looked at you. He smiled softly and gripped your inner thigh, up close to your now slightly damp panties. He squeezed and gently dug his nails in, making you moan ever so slightly. "Yew are ok wif this, roight, (y/n)?" You looked down at his hand and your heart began to race, and you nodded yes. He purred bit and then got off the bed. He stood in front of you and swept you up, carrying you to the head board on the back of his rickety bed. He climbed up with you, and put your legs around his like he had in the kitchen. You pressed your back against the headboard and breathed a bit heavily. You looked into 2Ds eyes, they were burning with lust and passion. You cleared your throat and placed your arms around his back, pulling him in closer. "Yew don't 'ave to be nervous luv, I'll be careful." You smiled a bit and nodded, placing your lips on his. He growled and kissed you more passionately, slowing un buttoning your shorts. He broke the kiss for a moment and pulled them off, tossing them on the ground next to you. He immediately then dove back in for the kiss, using tongue a bit. You clawed into his back, making him moan and buck into your hips a bit. You tightened the your thighs around him and squeezed a little as he bucked. His throbbing member was pressed up against your now soaking pussy, causing you to moan into his lips.
Your tongues danced as he slowly slid his hands under the back of your shirt. His fingers trailed up and down against your burning body, until he found the hooks to your bra. He struggled momentarily, but then broke the kiss and was able to get it unhooked. You ran your fingers up through his hair and grinded on him gently, almost teasingly. He moved his hands from your back over to your stomach, and then slid them up to your boobs. He squeezed and played with them, which in turn made you break away from the kiss to moan. He smirked and did it more, moving one hand down to your left hip. He lifted up your thigh and placed his left leg over it, and began grinding on you. Your whole body felt tingly, and your heart was racing. 2D stopped for a moment and panted, looking you in the eyes. You bit your bottom lip and proceeded to take off your shirt and bra, throwing them down to where your shorts were. 2D chuckled and began to kiss your neck and massage your breasts. You curled your toes and tugged at his hair, which made him massage harder and move his kisses down progressively. Soon, his lips were trailing around your chest and down your stomach. Your breathing quickened when he moved his hands from your breasts down to tour hips, because you knew what he was going to do. Using his teeth, he slowly pulled down your panties, sliding them down to your mid-thighs. You clenched your fists, pulling his hair gently due to your hand being on his head. 2D let out a shaky breath when you did, and then continued to trail his kisses down. You were trembling; you wanted him so damn bad.
You looked down at him as his lips moved down to your pussy, being sure to kiss you in all the right places to tease you. When his lips were at your clit, he licked it. You moaned quietly through gritted teeth as he did, which made him get a bit more aggressive. He lifted his head up after teasing you a bit more, and then moved his hand down to it. He rubbed your clit with his thumb and licked his teeth. With his other hand, he held your lower body still. Without warning, he stuck his long middle finger and ring finger inside of you and began to pump in and out slowly. You let a loud moan slip, and you tugged on his hair even more. He leaned over and began kissing your neck again, leaving hickies and bite marks wherever he could. He picked up the pace with his fingers, until you were a red, heated mess. And then, he pulled down his boxers. He grasped his cock in his right hand, and placed the head on your entrance. He stopped kissing your neck, and looked into your eyes. He smiled a bit and moved the hair from your face. You smiled back at him, still biting your lip. "Are yew ok wif this?" You moved your left hand from his hair down to the covers and clenched the already messed up sheets beside you. "Hell yeah I am~" You purred, pressing your chest up against his. He smiled like a wild animal that had just caught it's prey, and then he thrusted into you. He held up your right leg so he could get in and out easier, moaning each time he chose to pick up pace. You were moaning too, maybe even more than him. With his free hand, he reached up and cupped your cheek, and began to kiss you passionately once again. Your tongues seemingly fought, and moans escaped from your kiss every so often.
"(Y-y/n)," He stuttered breaking the kiss as he pounded you faster; more aggressively.
"I-I know, I'm almost there," you moaned, your body trembling.

Before he came, he pulled out, looking a bit embarrassed. He panted and looked down. "Ah' don't have on a condom," you looked down too and blushed. You smirked and placed your hands on his chest. "Its fine, Stu~" he looked a bit confused, but when you began to gently push him onto his back, his eyes lit up with pleasure and excitement. You looked down at his still throbbing dick. It was bigger than your exes for sure, which made you a bit shocked you were able to take it. He leaned back until his back was against the sheets, and you moved your head over his dick. You bent over a bit more, and placed your tongue on the head teasingly. He tensed up and clenched the covers, loving the feeling. You moved your hands to his hips to hold yourself in position, and you began to slowly slide it in and out of your mouth. He moaned as it hit the back of your throat and began to buck into your mouth. You twisted your tongue around it, being sure to please him fully. He reached one of his hands down and ran his fingers through your hair, tugging on your hair as your went up, and pushing on your head as you went down. He didn't stop moaning throughout the entire time, and you absolutely loved it.

In a matter of what seemed like mere minutes, he came without warning. The warm cum slid down your throat, and you didn't mind. After he had came, you sat back up and flipped your hair off of your face. You were both sweating and panting, your faces red and hot like fire. 2D remained on his back, and let out a deep sigh. "(Y/n)...yew... yew are so good at this," you sat back against the headboard and bit your lip, pulling your panties back up. "Mm, trust me when I say that you are too,"
2D quickly lifted his head up and looked at you. "But ah' didn't get yew to..." you cut him off by climbing onto his stomach, resting your chin gently on his chest. "I don't mind. I'll make sure you get to next time~"
"Yewr okay wif there bein a next time?" His smile widened as he wrapped his arms around you. You smooched his cheek and then rested your head back on his chest. "Of course, just not right now, I don't think I've ever been so exhausted." "What about Murdoc? Don't yew have to go back up stairs?" You shrugged and shut your eyes, putting your full weight on him. "I will later, just right now I..." you paused and yawned, "I need some rest." 2D nodded and began to caress your back, being loving and gentle. He hummed a little tune, kissing your forehead every so often.

You were shocked that he could go from being so dominant to so loving in the blink of an eye, but it made you love him even more so.

---
AUTHORS NOTE ; I've never written smut before so UH!! Sorry if it seems rushed, I'll probably get better over time lmao