part 13; surprise teacher

You got up and stretched your back, yawning as you did. "Hey, 2D?" His eyes met yours and he smiled "what's up, lov?" "Mind if I get going? I'm supposed to be up early tomorrow, Murdoc and I have plans..." his smile faded and he looked towards the door briefly, and then back at you. "What eh...what are yew two going to dew?" He looked worried when he asked you, and you gave him a reassuring smile. "He's just going to give me some piano lessons," you replied as you grabbed your guitar. "Probably not until later in the day, anyway, he might be incredibly hung over." You began to make your way over to the door, when a hand grabbed your wrist to stop you. "Just be careful, (y/n). I care 'bout yew... ah' don't want yew gettin' hurt." He pulled you into a tight hug and gently smooched your forehead, playfully scooting you out of the door. "Sleep well, luv!" You giggled and covered you mouth with a hand, discreetly attempting to cover your bright red cheeks in the process. "You too, 2D!" You shut the door behind you, went up the elivator, and made your way over to the couch to get some rest. You delicately rested your guitar on the side of the couch, being sure not to cause a ruckus. You spread out as you did before, and once again drifted off into a peaceful sleep. But this time, you dreamt.
You and 2D were standing on what you assumed was the balcony on the top floor of the island. His arm was wrapped firmly around you, and the two of you just peacefully stood and stared out at the ocean. It was sunny and warm out, and both of you were wearing muscle shirts and some shorts. You looked up at him, his blue hair bouncing in the wind. His face was clean; perfectly shaved, no lines or dark circles beneath his eyes. You felt him tighten the grip on your waist, and you looked down at his hand. It was green. You slowly moved your eyes to the man who was now holding you, and it was none other than Murdoc Niccals.
You woke up and gripped the couch, a small scream escaping your mouth. You frantically looked around the room, and your eyes met with Murdocs. He was sitting at the kitchen table eating and apple while Noodle did dishes. "Sweet Satan, (y/n), you were out cold! Musta' been a shitty nightmare that woke ya up, eh?" He cocked an eyebrow and you shuttered. "Sure fuckin' was..." you replied, getting up and stretching. "How bout you eat some breakfast and then we head up and get you playing some scales?" You shrugged, nodded, and walked into the kitchen, grabbing some fruit. "Well uh, this is embarrassing," Murdoc rubbed the back of his neck and cleared his throat, avoiding eye contact. "I don't necessarily now how ta' play the piano all that well, so, I was actually going to uh..." he paused, his eyes darting around the room. He looked at the elevator, and his eyes lit up, a demonic grin slithering onto his face. "I'm going to get ya other room mate to teach ya! He usually stays in his room, but uh, I'm sure you know 'em..." his words trailed off and he took another bite of his apple. You heart began to pound, you knew exactly who he was talking about. But you had to play it off. You shoved the fruit into your mouth, trying not to squeal. You nodded and looked away from him. He squinted at you for a moment, but then shook his head and walked off to the elevator. Once you heard the subtle ding of it passing through the floors, you squealed and threw your hands up, spinning around on the stool happily. "Maintain your composure as if you have never seen Stuart before." Noodle said, not taking her attention away from the dishes. You gulped down the last bit of your food and walked over towards the stairs "I will! Right now, I just have to go make myself...presentable." you rushed up the stairs and into Murdocs room, trying to overlook the abundance of crumbled tissues now scattered around his bed. You shuttered and went to his drawers. You pulled out a Pink Floyd shirt and tossed his other one into his hamper. Admittedly, you felt bad you continued to steal his clothes. But he did promise to get you some soon; and he gave you no choice, kidnapping you and all. You walked into his bathroom and brushed your hair, and for the first time in days, your teeth. He had a tooth brush still in the package, pretty much begging to be used. You must've over looked it the other few times you were in here. You untangled your (h/l) (h/c) hair and smiled at yourself. Your cheeks were slightly rosy, and you imagined that it would only get worse when you saw him. You took in a long deep breath, and let it out slowly. You gripped the edges of the sink counter top and made eye contact with yourself.
"You've got this. Be excited to see him, but in the type of way you were when you first stumbled upon him," you said to yourself, your heart beat steadying. You groaned and rolled your eyes. "'He's usually in his room,' yeah, Murdoc... I wonder the fuck why." You stomped out of his room and walked down a flight of stairs, entering the playing and recording room. And there he was, piddling with his thumbs, sitting awkwardly and slumped over next to Murdoc. "Ah! (Y/n), baby," he shouted, walking over to you, swaying his hips. He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you in front of him. Your eyes met 2D, and judging buy his scowl, he wasn't happy with how Murdoc was handling you. "This lad here is eh, face ache. But you can call 'em 2D. Although, being the grade A fan you are, ya probably already knew this." He kissed your neck and you froze, your eyes still met with 2D's.
"Now Stuart, this lil' lady is my property. Try somethin' on her, and I whack out ya remaining teeth!" He chuckled and led you over to the piano, his hands still firmly on your hips. You looked over at 2D. He was still slouched over, his eyes blank. But you could've sworn you saw a flame in them.
---
AUTHORS NOTE ; Sorry if I don't update for a day or so, I'm beginning to have a lot of homework and tests again! Which means very little free time for me ): I will update when possible! Thanks for the support with this fic, guys <3 means a lot.