part 26

You forced yourself awake, your eyes darting around the room. 2Ds arms were wrapped firmly around you, but he was awake. "Oh! Yewr up again luv, ah' was just about to see if yew thought it'd be a good idea for yew to head back up," you let out a sigh of relief. You were sure you had slept through the night, and that at any given moment, Murdoc could bust into the room and ruin your only happiness. You moved your hands from his chest onto the sheets, and lifted yourself up and off of his body. He slid his hands down to your hips and held you in place firmly. He yawned and shook his head a bit to keep himself awake. "Do yew really need to go, luv? I'm willin ta' get the living shit beat outta me if it means yew stay a bit longer," you shook your head and moved his hands off of you. "Stu, I really don't want him to hurt you anymore." 2D sighed and moved his hands to the back of his head to prop himself up a bit. "Ah'm going to miss yew," you bent down and gave his forehead a quick smooch before standing up and tossing on your shirt. "I'll miss you, too. I'm just going to keep my bra and pants in here, I'm too lazy to put them on right now. I'll uh, I'll just say I'm washing them." 2D nodded and scooted back up to where his pillows were. You made you way to the door, but before you left, you turned around to see him. "Sleep well, Stu, can't wait to see you in the morning." You whispered with a smile. He was hiding his red face under the sheets with the rest of him. "See yew tomorrow, (y/n). I love yew..." Your eyes lit up and you couldn't help but smile like an idiot. "I love you too."

You woke up on the couch after a few hours of nice rest, with the blanket you had usually slept with wrapped around you tightly. "WAKE UP, LUV! I NEED YA TO MAKE ME SOME FOO-" Murdocs sentence was cut short when he got closer to you and noticed a hickey on your neck. His eyes trailed up and down your body, and he furrowed his brows. "What? What's going on..." Your words trailed off and you brought your hand up to the place on your neck Murdoc was glaring at. Your heart stopped. You were so caught up in the moment that you had forgotten a crucial part of last night; don't get caught. You jumped up and put your hands up defensively, expecting a hit. "Its a bruise! I, uh, yesterday when I was cooking for you, Stuart and I, he accidentally slipped and fell into my neck, aha," Your lie was cheap like Murdocs cologne. He took in a deep breath, and let out a long sigh. "Don't lie to me. Where was it at." He still looked horribly mad, but he had no aggressive tone. Murdoc couldn't know that you knew he was holding 2D captive, it would make things worse. "Outside. On the beach. I'm sorry, I..."
Murdoc stopped you and sat down on the couch next to you, leaning back into the cushion. "No no, I'm the sorry one. I didn't warn you about him," a devilish smirk danced across his face. Your heart began to thud and you felt a bit sick. You twisted your head around to face him, clenching the blanket around you tightly. "Warned me?" Murdoc closed his eyes, nodded, and let our a mourningful sigh. "Yeah, luv, he has a few kids. None of which he pays child support for. He's been with with more gals than I have, all of which he drops after a good ol' fuck." You eyes began to burn and you felt as if you were going to cry. "W-Well, he said he loves me. Last night, he told me he-" Murdoc grabbed your hands and looked into your eyes, causing you to tear up a bit.

"Stuart Pot does not love you."

The words stabbed through your soul like a dagger lit on fire, you felt your heart skip a beat. And with that, tears ran down your flushed cheeks and hit Murdocs hands. Murdocs let go of your shaky hands and wiped a tear from your cheak. "I'm sorry, luv. I really am. Just stay away from him." He grabbed you into a tight hug, but you didn't hug back. You didn't know if you could trust Murdoc or not, but because it was the worse case scenario, you felt obligated to. You cried into his shoulder, thinking about the past few days you've been spending with 2D. Murdoc patted your back like a concerned father, allowing you to get out all of your crying.
You stopped after a few minutes, but still felt as if you could start up again at any moment. "You good now, sweetie?" Murdoc asked, frowning and moving you back from him. You gave him a little nod and sniffled. He cupped your cheak and moved his face inches from yours. You tensed up, expecting a sloppy kiss. "That's my (y/n). Now! Get up! My stomachs grumblin'," Murdoc stood up and chuckled, and the walked off to the bathroom down the hall as if nothing had happened.
"I love you" the words kept replaying in your head. You didn't want to believe you were seen as just another fuck buddy, but you felt like you had no choice. You didn't listen to Murdoc and get up; you remained on the couch. Blanket wrapped around you firmly, your knees squeezed against your chest. You felt as if you'd stand your knees would buckle and you'd cry again.
So you just sat, staring off into the black screen ahead of you. You now had not a single sliver of happiness on this god forsaken island.