part 31

"We should be down 'ere for another day, tops." Murmed Murdoc, keeping his eyes forward. You rolled your eyes and shifted in 2Ds lap a bit, waking him up. "Ah! F-fuck, Stu. I didn't mean to wake you up," he blinked a few times and then chuckled. "Don't worry luv, I was barely sleepin, yew don't 'ave to apologize." You nodded and gave him a tired smile, and he returned the gesture. You stood up and walked back to where Cyborg Noodle was sitting. She was sitting in the corner, he face in her knees. You pouted a bit and the squatted down next to her, being sure to give her space. "You ok?" You asked, placing a hand on her shoulder gently. She looked up at you and twitched her nose. She had dried oil on her cheeks and neck, from where she must've been hurt. You gritted your teeth and let go of her shoulder. "I am fine, (y/n). I can not feel pain." You let out a deep sigh and rose back up to your feet. "I'm here if you ever need to talk," Cyborg Noodle shrugged, but gave a quick smile before plopping her head back down on her knees.
You spun around on your heel and walked over to the front of the submarine to Murdoc. You approached him quietly and with caution. "I..." you began, but Murdoc cut you off by jumping a bit and spinning around quickly. "AH! BLOODY HELL," he rose a hand up in defense, and then turned his gaze back to the ocean. You reached out a hand to comfort him, but then recoiled. "Look, I'm sorry I punched you. I just wanted answers." Murdoc sighed and rolled his shoulders, easing his nerves and putting his hand back down. "And I'm sorry for sexualizin' you, even after I realized ya had eyes for face ache." You blinked a few times, blocked by what the iconic womanizer had just said. "Oh, uh, it's fine." He nodded dismissively, and you decided to go back over to 2D.
2D was laying on his side, propping up his head with his left hand. His azure blue hair was covering most of his eyes as he looked down at the floor of the submarine. You glanced back out of the windshield, and then smiled. You knelt down next to him and tilted his chin up so his eyes met yours. "Hey, Stu, wanna see something pretty?" He smirked and cocked and eyebrow, snickering a bit. "Ah' mean, I'm already lookin at somethin lovely." Blush spread across your face and you rolled your eyes teasingly. "Something else... you big dork," the two of you smiled, and then stood up. "Of course luv, but uh, where, exactly?" He asked, looking around the submarine. You grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to you. "Just follow me. And stay calm." 2D gulped and nodded, following you over to the front of the submarine. You lead him over to the right side of Murdoc, disregarding him for the time being. 2D's hold on your hand tightened, causing you to look up at him. His lips were parted slightly, and he had a small smile on his face. His eyes were full of expression, and rhe blackness of them reflected the light turquoise and blue of the ocean in front of you. You leaned into him and he leaned back, resting his head on top of yours. "Yew were right, it's lovely," he said, letting go of your hand and placing his arm around your waist. You nodded on agreement and looked out at the ocean with him. The fish were darting back and forth in front of the submarine, trying not to get hit, which in turn caused there to be a blur of warm colors every so often.
Murdoc broke the silence and groaned loudly, getting both you and 2Ds attention. "Go be luv birds somewhere else," he muttered, clenching the controls and steering wheel a bit tighter. "Or jus' come back later when Noodle is steering." You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "It'll be dark by then." You testified. Murdoc glared at you for a spilt second, making you sink back a bit. "Still, leave. Please. You're in all of my space n' shit." You scoffed under your breath and walked back over to that one little corner you and your lover, as Murdoc called him, had been sitting ever since you had gotten in the submarine; and 2D followed close behind.

You sat down, and so did 2D. He patted his lap and you took his offer, placing your head on his thighs. He began to hum, running his fingers through your hair lovingly. "Yew are my sunshine," he mumbled, causing your heart to melt. He continued to sing the lyrics softly while still playing with your hair. "Yew make me happy, when skies are grey..." your eyelids began to feel heavy, so you shut them, adoring 2Ds touch. "Yew'll neva know dear, how much I luv yew," you smiled and purred, thinking the next words as he said them.

"Please don't take my sunshine away."

---
A/N ; sorry for short chapter!!! I'll make the next one longer (: