part 38

While going up the rope ladder, you tried your best to stay close behind 2D. But because his legs were so long, be was up to the deck much faster than you were. You wanted nothing more than to be close to him for the sake of easing your nerves, but you knew that the time for that had passed. Now you had to act like you hated him, you had to act like your innocent and precious Stuart Pot had given you these cuts, bruises, and bullet wounds. Once your fingertips touched the wood of the deck, you felt like you had entered a new and frightening world. You hoisted yourself up to the planks and stood before the man that had thrown the ladder down to the three of you. He was dressed just as the men who you had dealt with eariler; like a pirate. He had pitch black hair, slight chin and upper lip hair, and dark eyes to complete the look. He had a strong jawline and high cheek bones. He was standing tall at about 5'8". It's a shame he was probably undead and undoubtedly evil, otherwise he would've been pretty damn attractive. The man sized you and licked his lips, causing your stomach to do a flip. "Well, face ache, she looks a little rough! You do, too! Is she a tough one?" He asked 2D, nudging him with his elbow. 2D cleared his throat and stepped a bit closer to you. "Oh uh, ye-yeuh! She's ah' strong young lady... that's for sure." 2D smiled at you weakly, which warmed your heart just a little. The pirate chuckled and tugged on his belt. He bent over and looked into your eyes. His eyes were cold and colorless, and they pierced through you. You attempted to break eye contact by looking down, but the mad before you quickly grabbed your cheeks in his large hand and pulled your face back up to meet his. "Aw, why dontcha' want to look at me, doll? You have lovely eyes. It's a shame we're probably gonna 'ave to yank em' out." He growled, a smirk plastered on his face. Your heart dropped and your knees buckled a bit, causing you to sink into his hand.

"I'm yanking ya chain!" He exclaimed, letting go of you and stepping back away. "But, they won't be seein' the light of day for quite some time." He stepped away from you and looked to your left side, right at Murdoc. His malicious smirk grew until his dirty, sharp teeth were showing. "Oh my fucking God!"

Confused, you stepped to the side, closer to 2D. The pirate walked up to Murdoc and met eyes with him. He planted his hand firmly down on Murdocs shoulder and squeezed tightly, sinking his fingers deep into the muscle of Murdocs arm, causing him to wince in pain. "Murdoc Niccals. It's a pleasure to finally meet'cha." Despite the pain he was in, Murdoc had enough strength to give the pirate a defiant smile. "The pleasure is all mine." He purred, straightening his posture. The pirates smile suddenly vanished, and he narrowed his eyes. "The names Dustin, by the way." He grumbled, looking from Murdoc back to you.

"Nice to meet yew, Dustin." 2D said, finally chiming in. God damn it Stuart, you're supposed to act like a pirate. You thought, glaring at him momentarily. "Same to you, face ache!" Dustin replied, his smirk finding it's way back to his face. "Enough with the chit-chat, the boys are really gonna like this little lady here," he purred, raising an eyebrow and motioning to you. "Let's be on our way."

As the four of you walked on the dock, you stayed close behind 2D. You wanted to just hold his hand and be near him, but the pirates you passed by had their eyes on you constantly. All they'd do was stare or cat call you, and you could tell is made 2D as uncomfortable as it made you. Once to the stairs you assumed led down to either the man whom had taken Noodle, or down to where you'd be held captive, the four of you stopped. "Alright now. Face ache, I need you to bring this lil' lady down there to a holding cell, while I bring Niccals to the boys. I'll see ya in a bit." Your heart accelerated, and you tried your best to hide your joy. You looked over at Murdoc, who was still managing a fiendish smile. Dustin yanked him to the side by his upper arm and pulled him off. Murdoc winked at you as he did, which caused all your worries to vanish for the time being.

As much as you wished to jump into 2D's arms, you couldn't. The surrounding pirates were eyeballing you. 2D grabbed your wrist gently and pulled on you a bit to get your attention. "C'mon luv." He whispered, taking his first few steps down the stairs. You nodded and followed behind him, grabbing his wrist aswell.

---
A/N; short chapter but!! HEY!! I'll be updating this more now woo